Pakyong to Shirdi FlightsBook Pakyong to Shirdi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Shirdi. On flights from PYG - SAG, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Shirdi Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Pakyong and Shirdi in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Pakyong to Shirdi is 1659 km. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Pakyong-Shirdi flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Pakyong-Shirdi route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Pakyong to Shirdi route each day?5 flights fly on Pakyong to Shirdi route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Pakyong to Shirdi?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Pakyong to Shirdi with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Pakyong to Shirdi flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Shirdi flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Pakyong to Shirdi?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Pakyong to Shirdi flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Pakyong? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Pakyong, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Pakyong to Shirdi flight. Please help!It is possible to change Pakyong to Shirdi travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
The greenfield airport of Pakyong, Sikkim, is listed among the top five airports in India located at highest altitude. Considering its rough and rocky terrain, Sikkim had long been deprived of aviation facilities within the state. With the establishment of Pakyong airport, locals and tourists can cut down on the travel time to reach airport by several hours. Approximately 30 km from the capital of Sikkim, it does not take more than 1 hour 30 minutes to reach Pakyong airport. Jeeps and reserved cabs are readily available to arrive and depart from the airport.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
Spread across an area of 990 acres, Pakyong Airport is the first greenfield airport in Northeast India. With state-of-the-art soil reinforcement and slope stabilization techniques used for its construction, the airport includes facilities like a terminal building with an accommodation capacity of 100 passengers and a parking area for 80 vehicles. The airport features an ATC tower-cum-fire station to ensure safety. The 1700m long runway, taxiway and apron space to accommodate two ATR 72 aircrafts at a time are some of its other features.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Sikkim, home to the third highest range Mt Kanchenjunga, has a kitty full of diverse tourist attractions including Tsomgo Lake, Rumtek Monastery, Nathula Pass and Yumthang Valley among others. To experience the exotic beauty of the land at its blooming best, March to June is the ideal time to visit. September to December brings clear sky and allows unclogged view of the ranges from the city. Winters are extremely cold with temperatures falling to -5 degrees and risk of landslides are predominant during monsoons.
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport (IATA:SAG) is one of the newest airports of India, inaugurated by President Ram Nath Kovind in 2017. There are several ways to get to the airport like the state-owned bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. One can board the bus from any of its pre-designed stops to reach the airport. Make sure to double-check stoppages beforehand and also to leave early, because bus timings are not always reliable. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, Shirdi Airport (IATA:SAG), provides every necessary service and facility. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. X-ray scanners are also available for security purposes.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
Although a small town in the Indian state of Maharashtra, Shirdi attracts millions of visitors throughout the year. Considered one of the most holiest and blessed places in India, it is the town where “Sai Baba” spent 50 years of his life preaching people about humanity and brotherhood. If you are in a mood to plan a holiday with your family, do consider to visit this place in the months of December till February as this is the best time to visit Shirdi. The place itself is enveloped in mystical aura with the blessings of Sai Baba and it will surely cleanse your soul from within. You can step out carefree as the temperature is pretty cool with heat map giving the readings as low as 8 degrees to 29 degrees!
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121