Pakyong to Vijayawada FlightsBook Pakyong to Vijayawada flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Vijayawada. On flights from PYG - VGA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Vijayawada Flights - FAQs
- How far is Pakyong to Vijayawada by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Pakyong to Vijayawada is approximately 1447 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Pakyong Airport to Vijayawada Airport is about 5 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Pakyong to Vijayawada.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Vijayawada from Pakyong, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Pakyong to Vijayawada, there are 5 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Vijayawada easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Pakyong to Vijayawada?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Pakyong to Vijayawada with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Pakyong to Vijayawada flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Vijayawada flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Pakyong to Vijayawada flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Pakyong to Vijayawada flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Pakyong?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Pakyong is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Pakyong to Vijayawada)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Pakyong to Vijayawada flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
The newly inaugurated Pakyong airport, 30km from Sikkim’s capital city Gangtok, is perched at an altitude of 4500 feet and is among the five highest airports in the country. Commuting from Gangtok city centre is made convenient with regular jeep and taxi services plying to and fro the airport. With smooth roads and picturesque views, the journey from Gangtok to Pakyong airport takes less than 1 hour 30 mins.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
The brand new Pakyong Airport is featured as a greenfield airport which was set up on unused land. The airport has a terminal building with capacity of 100 passengers and a parking space for 80 vehicles. The airport infrastructure boasts of an Air Traffic Control tower-cum-fire station. The airport has a 1700m long runway and 100m x 76m apron that can easily accommodate two ATR 72 aircrafts at a time.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Sikkim is the perfect place to rejuvenate among high altitude lakes, scintillating mountains, lush greenery and serene monasteries. The ideal time to plan a vacation in Sikkim is either from March to June or from October to December. Monsoon should be avoided as the area is prone to natural disasters and landslides during this time. Peak of winter could be fun for snow-lovers but extreme cold weather and snowfall leads to roadblocks and landslides.
How to Travel to & from Vijayawada Airport
Vijayawada Domestic Airport is a public airport serving the city of Vijayawada in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. There are several ways to get to the airport like the APSRTC bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh Governmentís official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Ola and Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Vijayawada Airport
Serving the city with just domestic flights, Vijayawada Airport in Vijayawada provides several services and facilities to its travellers. The airport has basic baggage services which include free trolleys and baggage conveyors. X-ray baggage scanners are also available at both entry and exit gates. ATMs and Car Rentals are also available. There is a snack bar (SHA), and a clothing store at the departure terminal as well as outside the terminal. You can also find a book stall within the airport complex to keep the passengers engaged. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use.
Best Time to Visit Vijaywada
Situated on the banks of Krishna River and bordering the Bay of Bengal, Vijayawada is a city that gives its tourists the best of both worlds. Along with being a growing financial capital, the city is also famous for its historic past. A favourite among tourists, the best time to visit Vijayawada is during the months of October to March. The summers are quite extreme and the temperatures can rise up to 47 degree Celsius. The monsoon season ranging from June to October can also be a good time to visit provided that one can tolerate the humidity. The temperature during this time can go as down as 25 degree Celsius.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Vijayawada Airport Details
Name : Vijayawada Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Vijayawada Airport,Gannavaram-521102, Krishna District (AP)
Phone : 91-8676-252729
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org