Pasighat to Chennai FlightsBook Pasighat to Chennai flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Pasighat and Chennai. On flights from IXT - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pasighat Chennai Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Pasighat and Chennai in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Pasighat to Chennai is 2282 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Pasighat and Chennai?The cabin baggage limit on Pasighat to Chennai flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Pasighat to Chennai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Pasighat to Chennai route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Pasighat to Chennai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Pasighat to Chennai route. The prices of these flights vary from Pasighat to Chennai. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Pasighat to Chennai?Book tickets from Pasighat to Chennai via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Pasighat to Chennai flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Pasighat to Chennai flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Pasighat to Chennai flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Pasighat to Chennai flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Pasighat?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Pasighat is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Pasighat to Chennai flight?To change the travelling date for Pasighat to Chennai flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Pasighat Airport
Pasighat is the oldest town in the state of Arunachal Pradesh in India. Pasighat Airport (IATA: IXT) is located merely 3 km away from the centre of the town. A new passenger terminal was built only in 2017. The airport only operates Alliance Air flights as of 2018, and the flights ply to only two destinations, namely Guwahati and Kolkata. Government-owned buses run between the city and the airport, but bus timings are not flexible, so you should confirm timings before setting out. You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Ola/Uber cab services are not yet available in Pasighat.
Facilities at Pasighat Airport
Located 3 km away from the city centre, Pasighat Airport caters to its passengers with numerous services and facilities. Baggage trolleys are available free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. You can also find ATMs as well as Car Rentals at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Pasighat
Pasighat is home to abundant sceneries of nature and is also the gateway to Arunachal Pradesh. Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing are places one can explore in Pasighat. The Best Time To Visit Pasighat is from November, December, January, February, March till April. Summers (April to June) in Pasighat is hot and gets humid and the temperature ranges between 30°C-35°C. The beautiful town of Arunachal Pradesh experiences monsoons during the months of July, August and September. 17-12°C is the temperature in Pasighat during the winter season. So, plan accordingly to explore this amazing piece of paradise.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in India. It is a bustling portal for flyers who visit southern states of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 19 km. One can board the metro to reach the airport. The first train from Nehru Park to Airport starts at 5.54 AM and the last one operates at 10.54 PM. Other than metro you can find number of AC buses and regular interurban buses for this route. You can also book a pre-paid taxi or book a Ola or an Uber to reach the airport in 50 mins. One can also take an auto-rickshaw to reach the airport. Compared to the day-time fares, rickshaws may charge you 50% higher during night.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
For the comfort of the passengers, Chennai airport has Travel club lounges at both international and domestic terminal. You can use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. You can easily use the ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. If you wish to buy something, the airport has various shops throughout. The merchandise include souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. International terminal has duty-free shopping as well. You will also find luggage storage and lockers at this terminal. Other facilities include mobile charging, medical services, luggage trolleys, child care room, massage and spa, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
One of the most colourful and cultural rich part of South India is Chennai. It is a treasure box of major attractions and entices tourists with its beauty. From its pretty beaches to beautiful temples and historical sites, it is a mix of everything good. Summer, winter and monsoon are the three seasons this city witnesses. The best time to visit Chennai out of these three seasons is are the winter months that begin in November and end in February. The temperature during this time of the year is between 19°C - 27°C. With cool breeze in the mornings and evenings, it makes the perfect scene to explore the city and beat the heat.
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A