Pasighat to Mumbai FlightsBook Pasighat to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Pasighat and Mumbai. On flights from IXT - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pasighat Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Pasighat and Mumbai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Pasighat to Mumbai is 2497 km. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Pasighat-Mumbai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Pasighat-Mumbai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Pasighat to Mumbai route each day?7 flights fly on Pasighat to Mumbai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Pasighat to Mumbai?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Pasighat to Mumbai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Pasighat to Mumbai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Pasighat to Mumbai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Pasighat to Mumbai?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Pasighat to Mumbai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Pasighat? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Pasighat, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Pasighat to Mumbai flight. Please help!It is possible to change Pasighat to Mumbai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Best Time To Visit Pasighat
Pasighat is the gateway to Arunachal Pradesh and is a gorgeous place to explore by the nature lovers. Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing are some of the best places to visit in Pasighat. The Best Time To Visit Pasighat is from November, December, January, February, March till April. Summers (April to June) in this stunning town should be avoided by the travellers as the temperature varies between 30°C - 35°C. Pasighat experiences a good amount of showers between the months of July to September. Pasighat is somewhere 17-12°C during the winters and is the best time to be explored by tourists.
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
Earlier known as Sahar International Airport, the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is among the most famous international airports of the country. The airport is divided into two segments -- Domestic Terminal or Terminal 1 and the International Airport or Terminal 2. Both these terminals are about five kms apart from each other and are well-connected via buses and taxis. The nearest railway station to the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle (East). It is located at a distance of about 2.1 km from the airport, which can easily be covered by taxis or BEST buses. The nearest railway station to the international terminal is the Andheri (East), which is just 6 km from the airport. The travel time from this railway station to the airport is usually less than 30 minutes.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is the main airport in the city of Mumbai. A large number of domestic and international flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. With a number of high-end facilities, this airport enables its commuters to enjoy a hassle-free travel. Some of the important services provided at this airport are Children’s Care Rooms, Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. A number of ATMs and banks are available at both the terminals to provide easy money access to all the commuters. Currency exchange facility is also provided at this airport. Commuters can also enjoy shopping at the high-end brands located inside both the terminals.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, situated right beside the Arabian Sea, is famous for all the right reasons. The winter months are considered to be the best time to visit Mumbai. The temperature during this time of the year goes to a minimum of 10 degree celsius and is ideal for outdoor activities. Also, as the city has a large Christian population, Christmas is celebrated with great energy levels and is a good time to visit this city. As Mumbai is a coastal region, humidity levels remain high during summers. The season stretches from March to May and is not an ideal time to go outdoors.
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com