Pasighat to New Delhi FlightsBook Pasighat to New Delhi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Pasighat and New Delhi. On flights from IXT - DEL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pasighat New Delhi Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Pasighat to New Delhi, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Pasighat to New Delhi, the aerial distance covered is 1770 km. There are a total number of 4 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Pasighat to New Delhi flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Pasighat to New Delhi everyday?There are 4 flights that fly from Pasighat to New Delhi everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Pasighat to New Delhi, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Pasighat to New Delhi flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Pasighat to New Delhi flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Pasighat to New Delhi flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to New Delhi.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Pasighat to New Delhi flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Pasighat to New Delhi flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Pasighat?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Pasighat or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Pasighat to New Delhi flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Pasighat to New Delhi flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Pasighat Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Pasighat. So, to reach Pasighat Domestic Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 3 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the bus which runs at specific timings from various bus stops. Taking a bus is a much cheaper option than the others. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of the city. App-based cabs like Ola and Uber do not yet function in the city.
Facilities at Pasighat Airport
A public airport, Pasighat Domestic Airport serves the city of Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh with flights to only two locations as of now - Kolkata and Guwahati. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at the terminal, for passenger convenience. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Pasighat
Pasighat better known as the 'Gateway of Arunachal Pradesh' is a paradise for nature lovers. There are several places to visit in Pasighat like Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing. The Best Time To Visit Pasighat is from the months of November, December, January, February, March and goes till 1st week of April. Avoid summers in Pasighat which starts from April. Even May and June are extremely hot and the average temperature is 35°C. Pasighat experiences monsoon between the months of July to September. The temperature in the amazing Pasighat drops down to 12°C during the winter season
New Delhi Details
How to Travel to & from Delhi Airport
Delhi Metro is one of the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Delhi. So, to reach Indira Gandhi International Airport comfortably and in less time, opt for Delhi Metro. From New Delhi station the first metro leaves at about 4:45 am (7 days) and the last metro leaves at 11:30 pm. And if you are travelling from Dwarka Sector- 21 station then the first train leaves around 4:45 am (all days) and the last train leaves at 11:15 pm. One can also download apps like Uber, Ola, and Meru to book a cab from the desired location to reach Indira Gandhi International Airport. But if you want to travel by a DTC bus then you can board one from Isbt Kashmere Gate to reach Airport Terminal 3 (AIRPORT EXPRESS ROUTE NO-4). The first DTC bus to leave is at 12:04 am and the last DTC bus to leave is at 11:44 pm. Also, from I.S.B.T. Anand Vihar you can take the first bus at 8:15 am and the last bus to leave is at 6:29 pm.
Facilities at Delhi Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Delhi Airport. Services like free Wi-Fi, fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, premium lounges, airport express metro tickets and much more can be availed here. One can visit Medanta at T3, T1D, and T3 for medical care and emergencies. One can also find ATMs of banks such as Canara, Citibank, Allahabad, Punjab National Bank, Yes Bank, IndusInd, and Kotak Mahindra at T3, T1D, T1 (both international and domestic). Also, the lost items are kept safely for 3 months at the airport. Foreign currency exchange can be done at Central Bank of India at T3 (international) and Thomas Cook at T3 (both domestic and international).
Best Time to Visit Delhi
The capital city of the country, Delhi witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. The city experiences 5 distinct climates in a year, namely Spring, Summer, Monsoon, Autumn and Winter. Spring season lies between February to March, when the temperature remains between 20 to 25 degree celsius. It is considered to be the Best Time to Visit Delhi. Summers are between April and June, when the temperature goes beyond 40 degree celsius. July to early September is the time when Monsoon hits the city. The temperature varies between 30 to 35 degree celsius. Autumn, between late September to end of November, is also the Best Time to Visit Delhi.
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available
New Delhi Airport Details
Name : Indira Gandhi International Airport
Address : Airport Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037
Phone : 91 124 3376000.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org