Patna to Bali FlightsBook Patna to Bali flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹11974. Approximately 17 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Bali. On flights from PAT - DPS, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna Bali Flights - FAQs
- Q. What will be the aerial distance between Patna and Bali in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?A. The aerial distance from Patna to Bali is 4988 km in a direct flight. Approximately 17 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- Q. What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Patna and Bali?A. The cabin baggage limit on Patna Bali flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- Q. For travelling from Patna to Bali, how many flights fly on this route everyday?A. 17 flights fly on Patna to Bali route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- Q. To book a flight from Patna to Bali in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?A. ₹11974 would be the lowest airfare for a Patna to Bali flight, in the next 30 days. There are 17 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- Q. To travel from Patna to Bali, how many weekly flights fly on this route?A. 17 weekly flights fly on Patna to Bali route. The prices of these flights vary from Patna to Bali. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Q. Suggest the cheapest fare from Patna to Bali for today?A. The cheapest fare from Patna to Bali for today is ₹11974. The fare usually varies between Patna and Bali.
- Q. How to book tickets online from Patna to Bali?A. Book tickets from Patna to Bali via ixigo. Login to www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- Q. How is ixigo different from online travel agents?A. ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- Q. What is the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Bali flights?A. Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Bali flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- Q. What is the hand luggage allowance for Patna Bali flight?A. As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Patna Bali flight. But do check with the airline.
- Q. What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Patna?A. The advantage of web check-in when flying from Patna is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- Q. How to change the travelling date for Patna to Bali flight?A. To change the travelling date for Patna Bali flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Patna to Bali Flight Fares
|Patna - Bali Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Patna to Bali Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
Statistically, the 22nd busiest airport in India, Patna Airport serves the state of Bihar majorly. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport. For travelling from the city centre, i.e., Patna City Chowk to the airport, the distance covered is 21 km. If one is travelling via a car, this stretch can be conveniently covered in 25 minutes. For people who prefer buses, there is a bus stand in Mithapur which is 7 km from the airport. There is also a train station located 5 km from the airport. This railway station is connected to all major railway stations of India. Opt for a pre-paid taxi or an auto outside the airport to commute to various parts of the city.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Making sure of a comfortable journey to the flyers, Patna Airport endows them with various facilities. The airport has luggage trolleys for travellers to carry around their bags easily. There is also a lost and found counter that can help passengers who have lost or misplaced their bags. For basic comfort, the airport a cyber cafe, pharmacy counters, money exchange service, shoe shiner machines, etc. For your hunger pangs, it has several eating joints that serve delicious dishes. Duty free shopping is not available at this airport. But you can find various items available at the basic outlets.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is one of the most beautiful and visited destinations in Bihar. Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are some of the best places to visit in Patna. Also, the best time to visit Patna starts from October, November, December, January, February and ends in March. Summers in this amazing city is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 28°C to 41°C. It drops down to 12°C to 32°C during the chilly winter season. The city experiences good rainfall between the months of July to September.
Top Routes from Patna
How to Travel to & from Ngurah Rai International Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Ngurah Rai International Airport of Denpasar, Bali from the city is via the state bus. You can take bus Koridor II or Koridor VIII to reach the airport. The airport is located approximately 13 km from the city centre; you can also hire tourist or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the Ojek, which is a motorbike; opt for it only if you aren’t carrying any luggage. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. You can download the Uber app and book a cab at your convenience; they are available at all hours of every day.
Facilities at Bali Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar International Airport) like ATMs, cafes and restaurants and car rentals. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers. You can find Currency Exchange counters all throughout the airport; only the Mandiri branch in the International Arrivals Section is open at every hour of every day. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. For any query or complaint, you can locate Information desks at both the terminals. From the international terminal, you can indulge in duty-free shopping of clothing, alcohol, perfumes from luxury brands at affordable rates.
Top Routes to Bali
Patna to Bali Flight Fare Calendar
- 27 Mar₹21430
- Patna to Bali by Airline from INR 21430
- 28 Mar
- 29 Mar
- 30 Mar₹36479
- Patna to Bali by Airline from INR 36479
- 01 Apr₹24949
- Patna to Bali by Jet Airways Airline from INR 24949
- 02 Apr
- 12 Apr₹22097
- Patna to Bali by Airline from INR 22097
- 14 Apr₹21126
- Patna to Bali by Jet Airways Airline from INR 21126
- 19 Apr₹21108
- Patna to Bali by Airline from INR 21108
- 27 Apr₹14203
- Patna to Bali by Airline from INR 14203
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : [email protected]
Bali Airport Details
Name : Ngurah Rai International Airport
Address : alan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Phone : 062 361 9351011
Email : NA
Top Routes To Bali
Top Routes From Patna
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan