Patna to Bikaner FlightsBook Patna to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Bikaner. On flights from PAT - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Patna and Bikaner in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Patna to Bikaner is 1200 km. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Patna-Bikaner flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Patna-Bikaner route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Patna to Bikaner route each day?9 flights fly on Patna to Bikaner route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Patna to Bikaner?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Patna to Bikaner with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Patna to Bikaner flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Patna to Bikaner flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Patna to Bikaner?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Patna to Bikaner flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Patna? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Patna, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Patna to Bikaner flight. Please help!It is possible to change Patna to Bikaner travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
Major airport in the state of Bihar, the Patna airport (Jay Prakash Narayan Airport) serves flyers from across India. As per the statistics, it is the 22nd busiest airport in India. For anyone travelling from the Patna City Chowk and Patna airport or vice versa, the distance is 21 km. This route can be covered in 25 minutes by a car. If you want to travel by a bus, you can board a state bus. These buses are available at the nearest bus station situated in Mithapur. If you are travelling by a train to Patna or taking the journey further, the nearest railway station is located 5 km away. This station connects major rail heads. There are also pre-taxi services or pre-paid auto services at the airport.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Making sure of a comfortable journey to the flyers, Patna Airport endows them with various facilities. The airport has luggage trolleys for travellers to carry around their bags easily. There is also a lost and found counter that can help passengers who have lost or misplaced their bags. For basic comfort, the airport a cyber cafe, pharmacy counters, money exchange service, shoe shiner machines, etc. For your hunger pangs, it has several eating joints that serve delicious dishes. Duty free shopping is not available at this airport. But you can find various items available at the basic outlets.
Best Time to Visit Patna
One of the prime metropolitan cities of Bihar, Patna is a wonderful place to visit. Places like Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Patna. October, November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Patna. As summers hit the city the temperature rises between 28°C to 41°C. Winter months in Patna are joyful as the temperature is 12°C to 32°C. July, August, and September are the months when the city is drenched in rain.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a desert city in Rajasthan, lying just south of the river Ghaghar. Over the years, it has become a favourite tourist destination among people from all over the world. The city provides amazing sightseeing opportunities with its long list of palaces, temples and festivals. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and tour around the city is during the latter months of the year. The temperatures settle down and the sun is no longer scorching hot, making treading across the city a pleasure. The winters are terribly cold with temperatures crashing down to -2 degree Celsius. Rainfall in the region remains scanty.
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA