Patna to Colombo FlightsBook Patna to Colombo flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Colombo. On flights from PAT - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna Colombo Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Patna and Colombo in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Patna to Colombo is 2149 km. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Patna-Colombo flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Patna-Colombo route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Patna to Colombo route each day?3 flights fly on Patna to Colombo route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Patna to Colombo?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Patna to Colombo with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Patna to Colombo flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Patna to Colombo flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Patna to Colombo?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Patna to Colombo flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Patna? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Patna, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Patna to Colombo flight. Please help!It is possible to change Patna to Colombo travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
The Patna airport is the 22nd busiest airport of India. It is also popularly known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport and is the major one for the state of Bihar. The city centre, known as the Patna City chowk is situated around 21 km from the airport. This distance can be easily covered in 25 minutes, if you are using a car to commute. There are bus services available as well. In close proximity to the airport, around 7 km is a bus stand in Mithapur. Opt for a state bus for this point. The closest railway station is 5 km away and connects passengers to major railheads. If you wish to travel the distance between the airport and city centre in a more convenient way, you can hire a pre-paid taxi or an auto.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Patna Airport is the busiest airport serving Bihar. Catering to number of passengers each day, it has all basic facilities to keep their journey smooth and comfortable. To serve your hunger pangs, the airport has various snack bars. There are luggage trolleys available for ease and comfort. In case a person loses their luggage, there is also a lost and found counter. For shopping, you can visit various shops across the airport selling all essentials. Duty free shopping is not available at this airport. Keeping the basics in mind, the airport has pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is one of the most gorgeous and visited destinations in Bihar. The best places to visit in the city are Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. Patna can be visited all year long. But the best time to visit Patna is from October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers in this beautiful city is hot and the temperature varies from 28°C to 41°C. The temperature drops down to 12°C to 32°C during the winter season. The city experiences monsoon between July to September.
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
From honeymooners to leisure travellers, Sri Lanka is slowly becoming everyone’s favourite destination. With more and more tourists heading to Sri Lanka every year, the country remains packed with tourists all year round. Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country and is of utmost importance. The airport has all the modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience to its commuters. Also, outside the airport, public transport is easily available to ensure easy transportation. Taxis from the airport are the fastest way to reach the city centre. Also, cabs of other cities like Negombo or Dambulla can also be found at the airport.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport serving the country of Sri Lanka. The airport is equipped with many high-end facilities to ensure commuters a comfortable travel experience. Before boarding that long flight, passengers can rejuvenate at the state-of-the-art spa available at the airport. Some other common facilities include Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, Children’s Care Rooms, medical care centre, massage centres, charging points, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance, and ATMs. Tourists coming from different parts of the world can visit the currency exchange centre to get the local currency.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Sri Lanka is an island nation, located in the Indian Ocean. Bestowed with a rich cultural heritage and a history dating back to 3,000 years, the country is one of the most loved destinations in Asia. Some of the most visit places in this country are Negombo, Sigiriya, Bentota, Anuradhapura, Galle and Colombo. Sri Lanka witnesses a rather complicated weather pattern. Tourists can find good weather somewhere on the island at most times of the year. The winter season in Colombo varies from November to February and is the best time to visit Colombo.
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA