Patna to Kathmandu FlightsBook Patna to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8409. Approximately 43 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Kathmandu. On flights from PAT - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Patna and Kathmandu in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Patna to Kathmandu is 234 km. Approximately 43 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Patna-Kathmandu flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Patna-Kathmandu route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Patna to Kathmandu route each day?43 flights fly on Patna to Kathmandu route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Patna to Kathmandu in the next 30 days?₹8409 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Patna to Kathmandu in next 30 days. There are 43 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Patna to Kathmandu for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Patna to Kathmandu for today is ₹8409. So wait no more and fly to Kathmandu airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Patna to Kathmandu?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Patna to Kathmandu with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Patna to Kathmandu flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Patna to Kathmandu flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Patna to Kathmandu?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Patna to Kathmandu flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Patna? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Patna, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Patna to Kathmandu flight. Please help!It is possible to change Patna to Kathmandu travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Patna to Kathmandu Flight Fares
|Patna - Kathmandu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Patna to Kathmandu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
The Patna airport is the 22nd busiest airport of India. It is also popularly known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport and is the major one for the state of Bihar. The city centre, known as the Patna City chowk is situated around 21 km from the airport. This distance can be easily covered in 25 minutes, if you are using a car to commute. There are bus services available as well. In close proximity to the airport, around 7 km is a bus stand in Mithapur. Opt for a state bus for this point. The closest railway station is 5 km away and connects passengers to major railheads. If you wish to travel the distance between the airport and city centre in a more convenient way, you can hire a pre-paid taxi or an auto.
Facilities at Patna Airport
With number of modern facilities for the comfort of passengers, Patna Airport is well designed and well-equipped. You can purchase number of essentials at various shops in the airport. For hunger pangs, visit the several eating outlets present here. You fill also find luggage trolleys and lost and found counter. Other facilities include pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc. There is no option for duty free shopping at its terminal.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is one of the most gorgeous and visited destinations in Bihar. The best places to visit in the city are Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. Patna can be visited all year long. But the best time to visit Patna is from October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers in this beautiful city is hot and the temperature varies from 28°C to 41°C. The temperature drops down to 12°C to 32°C during the winter season. The city experiences monsoon between July to September.
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
Generally known as the Tribhuvan International Airport, the Kathmandu Airport got its status in 1995. In fact, it caters to 3 million passengers each year. While travelling between the two main points i.e., Kathmandu City Chowk and Kathmandu Airport, the distance covered is 9 kms. To cover this stretch, you can opt to travel by a prepaid cab. The most preferred choice here is local taxis. The closest bus station to the airport located just outside its gate. From here, board a local taxi if you are low on luggage for commuting to and from the airport. Although there is no connectivity via a train between these points. Other than these travel options, you can opt for shuttle services. These services are provided by almost every local hotel in the city.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport is a well-designed and structured airport. International terminal of this airport has Executive lounge for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the limited duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts. You can use currency exchange counters present at both terminals. At this airport, you can use the facility of luggage wrapping. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, post office, luggage trolleys, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
The culturally rich and diversified city of Kathmandu is a place boasting of beautiful temples and majestic views of the mighty Himalayas. Touched by western civilization yet safeguarding its culture, this place amidst the clouds needs to be in the bucket list of every traveller. The city gets the usual four climatic variations, i.e., summer, winter, monsoon and spring/autumn. The best time to visit Kathmandu is in spring season when the sun is gentle with cool breeze and fragrance in the air making this place even more romantic to spend some days of solace.
Patna to Kathmandu Flight Fare Calendar
- 26 SepAir India
- 27 Sep₹13475
- Patna to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 13475
- 28 Sep₹11139
- Patna to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 11139
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct₹18101
- Patna to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 18101
- 12 Oct₹16625
- Patna to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 16625
- 13 Oct₹15575
- Patna to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 15575
- 14 Oct₹14000
- Patna to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 14000
- 15 Oct₹14000
- Patna to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 14000
- 18 Oct₹12068
- Patna to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 12068
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA