Patna to Kolkata FlightsBook Patna to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1513. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Kolkata. On flights from PAT - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna to Kolkata Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||4|
|Aerial Distance||471 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo, SpiceJet, Go Air|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||SpiceJet SG378, ₹1513|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||SpiceJet SG378, ₹1513|
|Minimum Flight Duration||01 Hours & 00 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Patna||SpiceJet 378, Departs at 09:45|
|First Flight Arrives at Kolkata||SpiceJet 378, Arrives at 10:45|
|Last Flight Departs from Patna||IndiGo 342, Departs at 18:45|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kolkata||IndiGo 342, Arrives at 19:45|
Patna Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- Q. When is the first flight from Patna to Kolkata?A. The first flight from Patna to Kolkata departs at 09:45 and arrives Kolkata at 10:45.
- Q. When is the last flight from Patna to Kolkata?A. The last flight from Patna’s departs at 18:45 and arrives Kolkata at 19:45.
- Q. What will be the aerial distance between Patna and Kolkata in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?A. The aerial distance from Patna to Kolkata is 471 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- Q. What is the time duration for a direct Patna to Kolkata flight and what is the average flight fare?A. A direct Patna to Kolkata flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 00 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹1513. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- Q. What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Patna and Kolkata?A. The cabin baggage limit on Patna to Kolkata flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- Q. For a Patna to Kolkata flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.A. 3 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Patna to Kolkata flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Patna to Kolkata. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- Q. For travelling from Patna to Kolkata, how many flights fly on this route everyday?A. 4 flights fly on Patna to Kolkata route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- Q. To book a flight from Patna to Kolkata in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?A. ₹1513 would be the lowest airfare for a Patna to Kolkata flight, in the next 30 days. There are 4 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- Q. To travel from Patna to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly on this route?A. 4 weekly flights fly on Patna to Kolkata route. The prices of these flights vary from Patna to Kolkata. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Q. Suggest the cheapest fare from Patna to Kolkata for today?A. The cheapest fare from Patna to Kolkata for today is ₹1513. The fare usually varies between Patna and Kolkata.
- Q. How to book tickets online from Patna to Kolkata?A. Book tickets from Patna to Kolkata via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- Q. How is ixigo different from online travel agents?A. ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- Q. What is the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Kolkata flights?A. Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Kolkata flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- Q. What is the hand luggage allowance for Patna to Kolkata flights?A. As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Patna to Kolkata flights. But do check with the airline.
- Q. What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Patna?A. The advantage of web check-in when flying from Patna is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- Q. How to change the travelling date for Patna to Kolkata flight?A. To change the travelling date for Patna to Kolkata flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Patna to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Patna - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Patna to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
The Patna Airport, also known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport is the main airport for the state of Bihar. In accordance to the statistics, it is considered as the 22nd busiest airport of India. The central point of the city known as the Patna City Chowk and its distance from the Patna airport is 21 km. This distance can be covered by a car in 25 minutes. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. Mithapur has the nearest bus stand from the airport. You can board a state bus from this point. Also, there is a railway station which is 5 km from the airport and joins all major heads. If you want a more convenient option, choose to travel by a pre-paid taxi or pre-paid auto.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Serving thousands of flyers each day, Patna Airport ensures a great travel experience. The airport has all basic facilities to make flying convenient. For the smooth transition of bags from one place to another, there are luggage trolleys. If a passenger faces a situation wherein he/she loses or misplaces their luggage, there is a lost and found counter at the airport for reporting such incidents. The airport endows you with various services like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc. For some delicious food, there are number of eating joints at this airport. There is no option for duty free shopping here. You can look around at various other basic shopping outlets present here.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna, one of the most beautiful cities of Bihar is home to several breathtaking architectural wonders. The most famous places in Patna are Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. October, November, December, January, February and end of March are the best time to visit Patna. The summers in the city are hot and generally avoided by the tourists. For the winter season, the temperature ranges somewhere 12°C to 32°C. Visit the beautiful Patna during monsoons (starting from July, August, and September) as the city gets a good amount of rainfall.
Top Routes from Patna
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
There are several economical ways to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like boarding a bus from the following options like AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), VS1, and V1. One can even hire a yellow taxi for travelling to Kolkata Airport or opt for services from Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru. These cab providers will take you to the airport in a hassle free way.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is home to services such as 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. WiFi is available at this airport for a nominal fee. If you are wondering whether you can leave behind luggages at the airport. Then yes you can for 30 days. Book at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport (24*7 service available). And don’t worry it will costs you just INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more details you can call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famed as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a leading metropolitan and was once the former capital of British India. This gorgeous city is situated on the eastern coast of India along the Hooghly River and is bestowed with a typical tropical climate. In similarity to many Indian states, Kolkata maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till March. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city lit up like gold during Durga Puja. This festival should not missed if you are visiting during this time.
Top Routes to Kolkata
Patna to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 26 Jan₹4024
- Patna to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 4024
- 27 Jan₹4341
- Patna to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4341
- 29 Jan₹4024
- Patna to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 4024
- 31 Jan₹2967
- Patna to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2967
- 02 Feb₹1873
- Patna to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1873
- 03 Feb₹2661
- Patna to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2661
- 04 Feb₹1873
- Patna to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1873
- 05 Feb₹2972
- Patna to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2972
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb
- 10 Feb₹2713
- Patna to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2713
- 11 Feb₹2345
- Patna to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2345
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb₹1968
- Patna to Kolkata by Go Air Airline from INR 1968
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb
- 23 Feb₹2082
- Patna to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 2082
- 24 Feb
- 25 Feb₹1676
- Patna to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1676
- 26 Feb
- 27 Feb
- 28 Feb
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Top Routes To Kolkata
Top Routes From Patna
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan