Patna to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Patna to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹10199. Approximately 12 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from PAT - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Patna and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Patna to Kuala Lumpur is 3059 km in a direct flight. Approximately 12 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Patna and Kuala Lumpur?The cabin baggage limit on Patna to Kuala Lumpur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Patna to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?12 flights fly on Patna to Kuala Lumpur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Patna to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹10199 would be the lowest airfare for a Patna to Kuala Lumpur flight, in the next 30 days. There are 12 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Patna to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?12 weekly flights fly on Patna to Kuala Lumpur route. The prices of these flights vary from Patna to Kuala Lumpur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Patna to Kuala Lumpur for today?The cheapest fare from Patna to Kuala Lumpur for today is ₹10199. The fare usually varies between Patna and Kuala Lumpur.
- How to book tickets online from Patna to Kuala Lumpur?Book tickets from Patna to Kuala Lumpur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Kuala Lumpur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Patna to Kuala Lumpur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Patna to Kuala Lumpur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Patna?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Patna is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Patna to Kuala Lumpur flight?To change the travelling date for Patna to Kuala Lumpur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Patna to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Patna - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Patna to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Patna Airport
Statistically, the 22nd busiest airport in India, Patna Airport serves the state of Bihar majorly. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport. For travelling from the city centre, i.e., Patna City Chowk to the airport, the distance covered is 21 km. If one is travelling via a car, this stretch can be conveniently covered in 25 minutes. For people who prefer buses, there is a bus stand in Mithapur which is 7 km from the airport. There is also a train station located 5 km from the airport. This railway station is connected to all major railway stations of India. Opt for a pre-paid taxi or an auto outside the airport to commute to various parts of the city.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Patna Airport is a well-designed airport that equips passengers with great facilities and services. You can find luggage trolleys for easy transition. There is also a lost and found counter, in case of any lost or misplaced luggage. For shopping, there are no duty free shops. But you can search through a variety of other shops selling essentials. For refreshments, there are various snack bars. The airport also has pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc.
Best Time To Visit Patna
Patna is one of the most beautiful and visited destinations in Bihar. Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are some of the best places to visit in Patna. Also, the best time to visit Patna starts from October, November, December, January, February and ends in March. Summers in this amazing city is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 28°C to 41°C. It drops down to 12°C to 32°C during the chilly winter season. The city experiences good rainfall between the months of July to September.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) of Kuala Lumpur City from the city is via the Airport Shuttle or the KLIA Express train. If you opt for the train, you can board one at KL Sentral Station in the heart of the city. Same applies to the airport shuttle bus; it also departs from KL Sentral. Taxis are slightly more expensive than the train and the shuttle. They can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. You can also hire an Uber to get to the airport. Out of all transportation modes, the express train is the fastest; it takes merely 28-30 minutes to complete the journey. You can catch the train from the KL Sentral Station every 15 minutes.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
From ATMs and Free Wi-Fi to Duty Free Shopping, Currency Exchange and Car Rentals, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer different types of International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided by Menara Health Group in case of an emergency. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For any query or complaint, Service Desks are located at all the terminals. To rest and relax, you could stay at a transit hotel, and freshen up before your next flight.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Blending all the cultures together, the Malay, Chinese and Indian communities of Kuala Lumpur are the part of its lively mix. The city is blessed with aroma-covered, colourfully decorated mosques and temples. It has a myriad of attractions, various delightful shopping spots, and an authentic food treat. Plan a trip to this place and enjoy sightseeing across the city. The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. This city witnesses a hot and humid weather which gets better with rain every now and then. The temperature remains between 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. If you are looking to travel in drier months, then plan a visit between December and February or May and August.
Patna to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Aug₹10199
- Patna to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 10199
- 25 Aug₹11691
- Patna to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 11691
- 26 Aug₹11323
- Patna to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 11323
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug₹10567
- Patna to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 10567
- 12 Sep₹10589
- Patna to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 10589
- 13 Sep₹12345
- Patna to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 12345
- 15 Sep₹11785
- Patna to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 11785
- 18 Sep₹10745
- Patna to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 10745
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Address not available