Patna to Lucknow FlightsBook Patna to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2292. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Lucknow. On flights from PAT - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Patna for Lucknow?The earliest flight for Lucknow departs at 11:10 from Patna and reaches Lucknow at 12:05.
- To reach Lucknow late at night, when does the last flight from Patna departs?To reach Lucknow late at night, the last flight from Patna departs at 20:10 and arrives Lucknow airport at 21:05. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Patna to Lucknow by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Patna to Lucknow is approximately 441 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Patna Airport to Lucknow Airport is about 3 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Patna to Lucknow in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Patna to Lucknow by airways, the average journey duration will be 00 Hours & 55 Minutes and will cost around ₹2292.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Patna to Lucknow.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Lucknow from Patna, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Patna to Lucknow, there are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Lucknow easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Patna to Lucknow route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹2292 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Patna to Lucknow. There are 3 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Patna to Lucknow route.
- For reaching Lucknow from Patna, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Patna to Lucknow, there are 3 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Patna to Lucknow route is ₹2292.
- To travel from Patna to Lucknow, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Patna to Lucknow ends here. ₹2292 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Patna to Lucknow?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Patna to Lucknow with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Patna to Lucknow flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Patna to Lucknow flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Patna to Lucknow flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Patna to Lucknow flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Patna?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Patna is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Patna to Lucknow)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Patna to Lucknow flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Patna to Lucknow Flight Fares
|Patna - Lucknow Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Patna to Lucknow Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
Patna Airport, also popular as the Jay Prakash Narayan Airport serves the state of Bihar. According to statistics, it is the 22nd busiest airport in India. The Patna City Chowk and Patna Airport are located at a distance of 21 km. If travelling by car, this distance can be covered in approximately 25 minutes. You can also board a state bus to travel to and fro the airport. Buses are available at Mithapur which has the nearest bus station. The airport is also close to the railway station which is located 5 km away and connects major railheads. For commuting otherwise, one can opt for a pre-paid taxi or auto to reach the airport.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Patna Airport serves thousands of passengers each day. To make the flying experience better for travellers, the airport has number of facilities. For example, there are luggage trolleys to help passengers move around their bags conveniently. In situations wherein passengers misplace or lose their bags, the airport has a lost and found counter as well. To treat your hunger pangs, the airport has various eating joints serving fresh food. Other than this, you will get all the basic things around like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines and more. For shopping, there are no duty free shops. But there are other basic shopping outlets available.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Blessed with many beautiful and mind-blowing architectural wonders, Patna is a wonderful city of Bihar. Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are the most visited tourist places in Patna. The best time to visit Patna is from the month of October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers in this mesmerising city is really humid and hot as the temperature rises between like 28°C to 41°C. Winter months in Patna are great as the temperature is between 12°C to 32°C. Monsoon hits the city during the months of July, August, and September.
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
The most economical way to reach Lucknow’s Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is to travel by UPSRTC, (Uttar Pradesh Government’s official bus service). You can board a bus (number 24B) from Charbagh Bus Station in the city centre to get to the airport. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive, so you can choose to travel by Ola / Uber cabs for more convenience.Auto rickshaws can also be a little expensive, but they are available from everywhere 24 * 7.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport, also known as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area of T1, available at both the international departure and arrival zones.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow- ‘The City of Nawabs’ is one of the oldest and beautiful cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 5 months remains pleasant and really cold (the temperature being 8 °C to 18 °C). Travellers can easily visit the famous places like monuments, national parks, and museums. Also, do pack some warm clothes while travelling to Lucknow as the temperature gets really cold during this time. The temperature in 'City of Tehzeeb' remains between 32°C and 40°C during summers. the city remains between 25°C and 35°C during monsoons. It remains in between 8°C-18°C during winters.
Patna to Lucknow Flight Fare Calendar
- 17 Nov₹9280
- Patna to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 9280
- 18 Nov₹9280
- Patna to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 9280
- 19 Nov₹4976
- Patna to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4976
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov
- 25 Nov
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 NovIndiGo
- 30 NovIndiGo
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 08 Dec
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec₹3026
- Patna to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 3026
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
- 16 Dec
- 17 Dec
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com