Patna to Mumbai FlightsBook Patna to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5316. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Mumbai. On flights from PAT - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Patna to Mumbai flight leave from Patna airport?The first flight from Patna departs at 11:10 from Patna Airport and reaches Mumbai Airport at 14:55.
- At what time does the last Patna to Mumbai flight depart from Patna airport?The last Patna to Mumbai flight departs at 20:10 from Patna Airport and reaches Mumbai Airport at 22:55.
- On a direct flight from Patna to Mumbai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Patna to Mumbai, the aerial distance covered is 1457 km. There are a total number of 8 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Patna to Mumbai flight?The journey time for a Patna to Mumbai flight on a direct flight is 02 Hours & 30 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Patna and Mumbai.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Patna to Mumbai flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Patna to Mumbai everyday?There are 8 flights that fly from Patna to Mumbai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Patna to Mumbai in the next 30 days?₹5316 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Patna to Mumbai in the next 30 days. Book from 8 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Patna to Mumbai weekly?There are 8 flights that fly from Patna to Mumbai weekly. Reach Mumbai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹5316.
- What is cheapest fare to Mumbai from Patna today?The cheapest fare from Patna to Mumbai is ₹5316. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Mumbai right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Patna to Mumbai, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Patna to Mumbai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Patna to Mumbai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Mumbai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Mumbai.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Patna to Mumbai flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Patna to Mumbai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Patna?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Patna or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Patna to Mumbai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Patna to Mumbai flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Patna to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Patna - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Patna to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Patna Airport
Celebrated by the title of Jay Prakash Narayan Airport, Patna airport is the major airplane terminal within the state of Bihar. Factually, It is the 22nd busiest airport in India. The central point of the city which is the Patna City Chowk is 21 km away from the airport. It takes around 25 minutes to cover this stretch, if travelling by car. Nearest bus station to Patna airport is situated in Mithapur that is 7 km away. You'll be able board state transport from here. The closest railway station is 5 km away from the airport which interfaces major railheads. If none of these options suit you, board a pre-paid taxi to travel to and fro from the airport. You can also take a prepaid auto service.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Patna Airport is the busiest airport serving Bihar. Catering to number of passengers each day, it has all basic facilities to keep their journey smooth and comfortable. To serve your hunger pangs, the airport has various snack bars. There are luggage trolleys available for ease and comfort. In case a person loses their luggage, there is also a lost and found counter. For shopping, you can visit various shops across the airport selling all essentials. Duty free shopping is not available at this airport. Keeping the basics in mind, the airport has pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc.
Best Time To Visit Patna
To explore amazing places, visit the amazing city of Bihar, Patna. The city is home to some really great places like Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. The best time to visit Patna is during the winter months from October, November, December, January, February and March. During the summers the temperature rises between like 28°C to 41°C. For winters, Patna’s temperature varies somewhere 12°C to 32°C. The city experiences monsoons during the months of July, August, and September. So, plan a trip to Patna right now!
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, earlier known as Sahar International Airport, is among the busiest airports in the country. The airport connects the city of Mumbai with a number of domestic and international destinations. Two terminals, located at a distance of 5 km from each other, cater to domestic and international flights. For the inter-terminal transfers, AC buses are provided by the airport authorities. Also, many car rentals and fleet owners provide services at both terminals of the airport. Located at a strategic location, just 12 km from the city centre, airport can easily be accessed from any part of the city. BEST buses, auto-rickshaws and metered black-and-yellow taxis can be found at every corner of the city for the transfer to and from the airport. Vile Parle(East) is the nearest railway station for the domestic terminal and Andheri (East) for the international terminal. The local train network provides great connectivity to the suburban areas of Mumbai.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport makes it one of the best airports of the country. The airport is divided into two segments - Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights. Both the terminals are equipped with all modern day facilities and amenities. The availability of some of the best global brands, the airport is an ideal place to spend time shopping. Also, the commuters can relax and unwind at the Heaven on Earth Spa Express, which is located at Terminal 1 Departure and O2 spa located at Terminal 2 Departure. Some other facilities available at the airport are Children’s Care Rooms, special assistance, Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, prayer rooms and currency exchange.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is the largest city in the country and is home to India’s most famous film industry. Also, the city is home to the Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi. Every year, thousands of tourists flock to this destination from across the globe. Whether monsoons or summers, nothing can kill the spirit of this dynamic city. To avoid scorching summers, the best time to visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Patna to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Aug
- 22 Aug₹6189
- Patna to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6189
- 23 Aug
- 24 Aug
- 25 Aug
- 26 Aug₹6131
- Patna to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6131
- 27 Aug
- 28 Aug
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug
- 01 Sep₹5156
- Patna to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5156
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep₹4602
- Patna to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4602
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep
- 08 Sep
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep₹4929
- Patna to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 4929
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep₹4602
- Patna to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4602
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep₹3973
- Patna to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3973
- 17 Sep
- 18 Sep
- 19 Sep
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com