Patna to Phuket FlightsBook Patna to Phuket flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Phuket. On flights from PAT - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna Phuket Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Patna and Phuket in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Patna to Phuket is 2420 km. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Patna-Phuket flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Patna-Phuket route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Patna to Phuket route each day?10 flights fly on Patna to Phuket route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Patna to Phuket?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Patna to Phuket with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Patna to Phuket flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Patna to Phuket flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Patna to Phuket?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Patna to Phuket flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Patna? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Patna, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Patna to Phuket flight. Please help!It is possible to change Patna to Phuket travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
The Patna airport is the 22nd busiest airport of India. It is also popularly known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport and is the major one for the state of Bihar. The city centre, known as the Patna City chowk is situated around 21 km from the airport. This distance can be easily covered in 25 minutes, if you are using a car to commute. There are bus services available as well. In close proximity to the airport, around 7 km is a bus stand in Mithapur. Opt for a state bus for this point. The closest railway station is 5 km away and connects passengers to major railheads. If you wish to travel the distance between the airport and city centre in a more convenient way, you can hire a pre-paid taxi or an auto.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Ensuring a convenient journey to the passengers, Patna Airport offer number of facilities. For carrying the baggage comfortably, the airport has luggage trolleys. For any baggage lost or misplaced, there is a lost and found counter where a complaint can be lodged. For the comfort of the flyers, there is a cyber cafe, money exchange counter, pharmacy counters, shoe shiner machines, etc. The airport also has various eating joints serving a variety of delicious food. There are no duty free shops available at this airport. But there are various basic outlets selling various items at retail prices.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is one of the most gorgeous and visited destinations in Bihar. The best places to visit in the city are Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. Patna can be visited all year long. But the best time to visit Patna is from October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers in this beautiful city is hot and the temperature varies from 28°C to 41°C. The temperature drops down to 12°C to 32°C during the winter season. The city experiences monsoon between July to September.
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport, located in the bustling city of Phuket, witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. This airport is located at a distance of about 32 kms from the main city. There are a number of ways to reach the main city from the airport. Among the most comfortable ways is through metered taxis or mini vans. Commuters can also take airport Limousine service, but that might cost a little more than metered taxis. Fare for the commute in vans range between 200 and 250 Baht. Main cities like Phuket, Bangtao, Chalong and Kamala are located at a drivable distance from the airport.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the second busiest airport in the scenic country of Thailand. Every year thousands of tourists visit this island nation to witness its scenic beauty and witness the effervescent nightlife. To ensure a comfortable travel experience to all its guests, the airport is provided with all modern day facilities. From dining at the high-end restaurants to spending some leisure time shopping at the duty free shops, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. There are around 5 baggage carousels and 8 custom counters that add to the convenience. In the arrival hall, there are ATMs, money changers and local sim cards available.
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA