Patna to Singapore FlightsBook Patna to Singapore flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8490. Approximately 18 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Singapore. On flights from PAT - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna Singapore Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Patna and Singapore in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Patna to Singapore is 3367 km in a direct flight. Approximately 18 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Patna and Singapore?The cabin baggage limit on Patna to Singapore flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Patna to Singapore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?18 flights fly on Patna to Singapore route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Patna to Singapore in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹8490 would be the lowest airfare for a Patna to Singapore flight, in the next 30 days. There are 18 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Patna to Singapore, how many weekly flights fly on this route?18 weekly flights fly on Patna to Singapore route. The prices of these flights vary from Patna to Singapore. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Patna to Singapore for today?The cheapest fare from Patna to Singapore for today is ₹8490. The fare usually varies between Patna and Singapore.
- How to book tickets online from Patna to Singapore?Book tickets from Patna to Singapore via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Singapore flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Singapore flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Patna to Singapore flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Patna to Singapore flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Patna?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Patna is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Patna to Singapore flight?To change the travelling date for Patna to Singapore flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Patna to Singapore Flight Fares
|Patna - Singapore Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Patna to Singapore Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
Statistically, the 22nd busiest airport in India, Patna Airport serves the state of Bihar majorly. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport. For travelling from the city centre, i.e., Patna City Chowk to the airport, the distance covered is 21 km. If one is travelling via a car, this stretch can be conveniently covered in 25 minutes. For people who prefer buses, there is a bus stand in Mithapur which is 7 km from the airport. There is also a train station located 5 km from the airport. This railway station is connected to all major railway stations of India. Opt for a pre-paid taxi or an auto outside the airport to commute to various parts of the city.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Serving thousands of flyers each day, Patna Airport ensures a great travel experience. The airport has all basic facilities to make flying convenient. For the smooth transition of bags from one place to another, there are luggage trolleys. If a passenger faces a situation wherein he/she loses or misplaces their luggage, there is a lost and found counter at the airport for reporting such incidents. The airport endows you with various services like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc. For some delicious food, there are number of eating joints at this airport. There is no option for duty free shopping here. You can look around at various other basic shopping outlets present here.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is one of the most beautiful and visited destinations in Bihar. Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are some of the best places to visit in Patna. Also, the best time to visit Patna starts from October, November, December, January, February and ends in March. Summers in this amazing city is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 28°C to 41°C. It drops down to 12°C to 32°C during the chilly winter season. The city experiences good rainfall between the months of July to September.
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Changi International Airport of Singapore from the city is via the Airport Shuttle or the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. If you opt for the train, do leave earlier as you would have to change trains from Tanah Merah Station. Same applies to the airport shuttle van; it makes numerous stops, so there’s a chance you can be late for your flight. Taxis are slightly more expensive than the train and the shuttle. They can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. Remember to buy the EZ-Link card and make all your rides discounted, whether you take the taxi, train or the shuttle.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
From ATMs and Free Wi-Fi to Duty Free Shopping, Currency Exchange and Car Rentals, Changi International Airport of Singapore has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer different types of International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. If you have a long layover, there are many ways to be entertained, like the 24*7 movie theater which is free to all, a full-fledged entertainment deck for gaming lovers and a few gardens. Showers are also located in every terminal. If you want a few hours of undisturbed sleep, you could book a room at a transit hotel (available at all terminals) for a few hours and rejuvenate yourself.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Singapore tops the list of the favourite holiday destinations in Asia. Beyond a picture-perfect skyline and a bustling city centre, there is a lot to explore in this mesmerising island country. The best time to visit Singapore is between the months of December and April. During this time of the year, the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for sightseeing. The temperature during these months hover between 24 degree Celsius and 30 degree Celsius. July marks the beginning of festive season in the country. Great Singapore Sale and the Singapore Food Festival are big events that take place in this month.
Patna to Singapore Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Oct₹11305
- Patna to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 11305
- 24 Oct₹11515
- Patna to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 11515
- 25 Oct₹11066
- Patna to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 11066
- 26 Oct₹11305
- Patna to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 11305
- 27 Oct₹10579
- Patna to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 10579
- 30 Oct₹9668
- Patna to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 9668
- 31 Oct₹8575
- Patna to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 8575
- 01 Nov₹8936
- Patna to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 8936
- 03 Nov
- 04 Nov
- 06 Nov
- 08 Nov₹17423
- Patna to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 17423
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA