Patna to Srinagar FlightsBook Patna to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5991. Approximately 74 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Srinagar. On flights from PAT - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Patna to Srinagar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Patna to Srinagar, the aerial distance covered is 1368 km. There are a total number of 74 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Patna to Srinagar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Patna to Srinagar everyday?There are 74 flights that fly from Patna to Srinagar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Patna to Srinagar in the next 30 days?₹5991 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Patna to Srinagar in the next 30 days. Book from 74 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Patna to Srinagar weekly?There are 74 flights that fly from Patna to Srinagar weekly. Reach Srinagar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹5991.
- What is cheapest fare to Srinagar from Patna today?The cheapest fare from Patna to Srinagar is ₹5991. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Srinagar right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Patna to Srinagar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Patna to Srinagar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Patna to Srinagar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Srinagar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Srinagar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Patna to Srinagar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Patna to Srinagar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Patna?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Patna or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Patna to Srinagar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Patna to Srinagar flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Patna to Srinagar Flight Fares
|Patna - Srinagar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Patna to Srinagar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Patna Airport
Celebrated by the title of Jay Prakash Narayan Airport, Patna airport is the major airplane terminal within the state of Bihar. Factually, It is the 22nd busiest airport in India. The central point of the city which is the Patna City Chowk is 21 km away from the airport. It takes around 25 minutes to cover this stretch, if travelling by car. Nearest bus station to Patna airport is situated in Mithapur that is 7 km away. You'll be able board state transport from here. The closest railway station is 5 km away from the airport which interfaces major railheads. If none of these options suit you, board a pre-paid taxi to travel to and fro from the airport. You can also take a prepaid auto service.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Ensuring a convenient journey to the passengers, Patna Airport offer number of facilities. For carrying the baggage comfortably, the airport has luggage trolleys. For any baggage lost or misplaced, there is a lost and found counter where a complaint can be lodged. For the comfort of the flyers, there is a cyber cafe, money exchange counter, pharmacy counters, shoe shiner machines, etc. The airport also has various eating joints serving a variety of delicious food. There are no duty free shops available at this airport. But there are various basic outlets selling various items at retail prices.
Best Time To Visit Patna
To explore amazing places, visit the amazing city of Bihar, Patna. The city is home to some really great places like Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. The best time to visit Patna is during the winter months from October, November, December, January, February and March. During the summers the temperature rises between like 28°C to 41°C. For winters, Patna’s temperature varies somewhere 12°C to 32°C. The city experiences monsoons during the months of July, August, and September. So, plan a trip to Patna right now!
How to Travel Srinagar Airport
There are many ways to reach Srinagar International Airport like taking the JKSRTC, (Jammu and Kashmir Government’s official bus service) which operates from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. There is no Ola or Uber service in Srinagar as of yet, so those are the only options. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities At Srinagar Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Sheikh ul Alam Airport in Srinagar provides several services and facilities to its travellers. There are ATMs located outside the terminal building and in the Departures areas of the terminal. Luggage Trolleys are available for use in the airport, free of charge. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the snack bar or the restaurant located in the Departures area of the terminal, and an additional restaurant is located just outside of the terminal building. Wifi is available free of cost for the first 30 minutes of usage.
Best Time To Visit Srinagar
The capital city of the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar is a top tourist destination that is beautiful in every season. The best time to visit Srinagar and enjoy a holiday in this city is between April and October, when the weather is at its most pleasant. You can schedule your visit to coincide with the dazzling Tulip Festival held in April. If you want to experience snowfall, visit between the winter months of November and March, when the temperatures dip below the freezing point. Srinagar witnesses the vibrant season of autumn in October, which is quite uncommon for India.
Patna to Srinagar Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Aug₹5991
- Patna to Srinagar by Go Air Airline from INR 5991
- 23 Aug₹5997
- Patna to Srinagar by Go Air Airline from INR 5997
- 24 Aug₹8351
- Patna to Srinagar by Air India Airline from INR 8351
- 25 Aug₹5991
- Patna to Srinagar by Go Air Airline from INR 5991
- 26 Aug₹7987
- Patna to Srinagar by Go Air Airline from INR 7987
- 27 Aug
- 28 Aug
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug₹7113
- Patna to Srinagar by Go Air Airline from INR 7113
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep₹6379
- Patna to Srinagar by Go Air Airline from INR 6379
- 08 Sep
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep₹6407
- Patna to Srinagar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6407
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 17 Sep
- 18 SepGo Air
- 19 SepGo Air
- 20 Sep₹5184
- Patna to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5184
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com