Patna to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Patna to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2985. Approximately 51 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from PAT - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Patna and Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Patna to Vishakhapatnam is 901 km in a direct flight. Approximately 51 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Patna and Vishakhapatnam?The cabin baggage limit on Patna to Vishakhapatnam flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Patna to Vishakhapatnam, how many flights fly on this route everyday?51 flights fly on Patna to Vishakhapatnam route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Patna to Vishakhapatnam in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹2985 would be the lowest airfare for a Patna to Vishakhapatnam flight, in the next 30 days. There are 51 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Patna to Vishakhapatnam, how many weekly flights fly on this route?51 weekly flights fly on Patna to Vishakhapatnam route. The prices of these flights vary from Patna to Vishakhapatnam. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Patna to Vishakhapatnam for today?The cheapest fare from Patna to Vishakhapatnam for today is ₹2985. The fare usually varies between Patna and Vishakhapatnam.
- How to book tickets online from Patna to Vishakhapatnam?Book tickets from Patna to Vishakhapatnam via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Vishakhapatnam flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Vishakhapatnam flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Patna to Vishakhapatnam flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Patna to Vishakhapatnam flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Patna?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Patna is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Patna to Vishakhapatnam flight?To change the travelling date for Patna to Vishakhapatnam flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Patna to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares
|Patna - Vishakhapatnam Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Patna to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
Statistically, the 22nd busiest airport in India, Patna Airport serves the state of Bihar majorly. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport. For travelling from the city centre, i.e., Patna City Chowk to the airport, the distance covered is 21 km. If one is travelling via a car, this stretch can be conveniently covered in 25 minutes. For people who prefer buses, there is a bus stand in Mithapur which is 7 km from the airport. There is also a train station located 5 km from the airport. This railway station is connected to all major railway stations of India. Opt for a pre-paid taxi or an auto outside the airport to commute to various parts of the city.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Ensuring a convenient journey to the passengers, Patna Airport offer number of facilities. For carrying the baggage comfortably, the airport has luggage trolleys. For any baggage lost or misplaced, there is a lost and found counter where a complaint can be lodged. For the comfort of the flyers, there is a cyber cafe, money exchange counter, pharmacy counters, shoe shiner machines, etc. The airport also has various eating joints serving a variety of delicious food. There are no duty free shops available at this airport. But there are various basic outlets selling various items at retail prices.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is one of the most beautiful and visited destinations in Bihar. Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are some of the best places to visit in Patna. Also, the best time to visit Patna starts from October, November, December, January, February and ends in March. Summers in this amazing city is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 28°C to 41°C. It drops down to 12°C to 32°C during the chilly winter season. The city experiences good rainfall between the months of July to September.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Visakhapatnam International Airport (IATA Code: VTZ) from the city is via the APSRTC bus (Andhra Pradesh Government’s official bus service) from Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex). You can opt for either City Ordinary, Metro Express, and a Metro Luxury A/C bus; the buses operate regularly between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm everyday. The airport is located about 9 km from the city centre; you can also hire general or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Visakhapatnam International Airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. Basic facilities like ATMs, Money Changers and Car Rentals are available. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use for no extra cost. This airport has duty free shops for travellers flying international.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
With an astonishing blend of industries and picturesque beauty, the city of Visakhapatnam is truly an authentic haven for people who love to have fun and also seek adventure. Its beauty stretches across its lakes, beautiful beaches, hilly caves and much more. The city has a lot to give away in terms of its landscape. The city sees three seasons in a year: Monsoon, Winter and Summer. The best time to visit Visakhapatnam out of these seasons would be the winter season. This season starts in October and ends in March. These months witness a temperature ranging from 15°C - 30°C. You will be offered pleasant weather during this time with a relief from the heat. Visit this city and enjoy your time sightseeing.
Patna to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Nov₹8545
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 8545
- 23 Nov₹5337
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 5337
- 24 Nov₹6441
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6441
- 25 Nov₹8755
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 8755
- 26 Nov₹4897
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4897
- 27 Nov₹4467
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4467
- 02 Dec₹4551
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4551
- 03 Dec₹3376
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3376
- 06 Dec₹3300
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3300
- 07 Dec₹3827
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3827
- 08 Dec₹3299
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3299
- 09 Dec₹3337
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 3337
- 10 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec₹3616
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3616
- 14 Dec₹4102
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4102
- 15 Dec₹3625
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3625
- 16 Dec₹3310
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3310
- 17 Dec
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec₹3376
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3376
- 20 Dec₹3626
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3626
- 21 Dec₹4677
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4677
- 22 Dec₹4686
- Patna to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4686
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA