Phuket to Agartala FlightsBook Phuket to Agartala flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Agartala. On flights from HKT - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Agartala Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Phuket to Agartala through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Phuket and Agartala is 1929 km. There are about 11 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Phuket to Agartala flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Phuket to Agartala flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Agartala, how many flights fly to this destination from Phuket everyday?To reach Agartala, there are 11 flights that fly to this destination from Phuket everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Agartala, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Phuket?To reach Agartala, there are 11 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Phuket. The price ranges from Phuket to Agartala. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Phuket to Agartala through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Phuket to Agartala. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Agartala flights?The check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Agartala flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Agartala airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Phuket to Agartala flights?For Phuket to Agartala flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Phuket?If you are flying from Phuket, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Phuket to Agartala flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Phuket to Agartala flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport (HKT) serves as the main port of arrival for tourists in the island. It is the second busiest airport in Thailand in terms of passenger and freight volume. Located directly behind Mai Khao Beach, this airports location is considered to be one of the most beautiful in the world. Good connectivity from the airport to all the other parts of the Phuket city ensure an hassle free travel experience. Renting a car facility is also available outside the airport. The cost of renting a car vary from 1000 Baht per day to 15000 Baht per day. Minivans are considered to be the cheapest mode to reach the city centre from the airport.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Phuket International Airport makes it one of the best airports in the world. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, business lounges, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. With around 04 duty free shops, the airport is an ideal place to spend time shopping. Also, the commuters can relax and unwind at the in-house Coral Executive Lounges, which are located at both domestic and international terminals. From Thai cuisine to continental food, commuters can choose from the wide variety of food options available at the airport.
How to Travel to & from Agartala Airport
C.A Domestic Airport in Agartala, with only one terminal, is the second busiest airport of the state of Northeast India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. If you choose to travel to the airport from the city by bus, remember to leave a little early since bus timings are usually unreliable and there is a risk of missing your flight. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. They are more expensive than the bus but also a reliable mode of commute. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Agartala Airport
Agartala Airport (IXA) or C.A. Airport, as it is also called, has a single terminal that operates with domestic flights only. After Guwahati, it is the second busiest airport of Northeast India. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available the departure and arrival zone of the terminal, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in some shopping as there are a few book shops and handicraft stalls located in the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : email@example.com