Phuket to Bengaluru FlightsBook Phuket to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹13423. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Bengaluru. On flights from HKT - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Phuket to Bengaluru, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Phuket to Bengaluru, the aerial distance covered is 2342 km. There are a total number of 8 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Phuket to Bengaluru flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Phuket to Bengaluru everyday?There are 8 flights that fly from Phuket to Bengaluru everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Phuket to Bengaluru in the next 30 days?₹13423 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Phuket to Bengaluru in the next 30 days. Book from 8 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Phuket to Bengaluru weekly?There are 8 flights that fly from Phuket to Bengaluru weekly. Reach Bengaluru easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹13423.
- What is cheapest fare to Bengaluru from Phuket today?The cheapest fare from Phuket to Bengaluru is ₹13423. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Bengaluru right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Phuket to Bengaluru, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Phuket to Bengaluru flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Phuket to Bengaluru flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Bengaluru flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bengaluru.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Phuket to Bengaluru flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Phuket to Bengaluru flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Phuket?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Phuket or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Phuket to Bengaluru flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Phuket to Bengaluru flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Phuket to Bengaluru Flight Fares
|Phuket - Bengaluru Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Phuket to Bengaluru Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Thailand, famous for its vibrant nightlife, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The two most important airports of the country Suvarnabhumi International Airport and Phuket International Airport serve as a gateway for tourists coming to this beautiful island country. A wide network of public transport makes the commute easier and convenient. Metered taxi services are easily available from outside the airport. Fares for phuket city will cost something between 600 to 900 Baht. Commuters will also have to pay extra 100 Baht as airport service charge. Though, Minivans are the most reasonable way to commute.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Phuket, one of the major cities in Thailand, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To cater to the large number of tourists, Phuket International Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. It is located at a strategic location and is easily accessed from every corner of the city. From leisure travellers to corporates, the airport has facilities to cater all needs. Commuters can rest at the comfortable in-house lounges or can indulge in some guilt free shopping at the duty free shops. Also, a wide variety of dining options are available at this airport. ATMs can be spotted can every corner of the airport.
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
After Bengaluru and Mumbai, Kempegowda International Airport is recognised as the third busiest airport in India. It is also ranked as the ‘Best Regional Airport in India and Central Asia’ in the year 2015 and 2017. Currently, the airport has only one terminal that caters to both domestic and international flights. Reaching the airport from the Bangalore city centre takes approximately 1 hour. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available for the commute. Passengers can also opt for Volvo buses that are owned and operated by BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation). These buses operate at a frequency of 15 minutes from 12 major points of the city.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport, located at a distance of approximately 36 km from Bangalore city centre, encompasses all modern day facilities. Services like pharmacy, free Wi-Fi, luggage storage, wheelchair assistance, and child care rooms are easily available at the airport. To unwind after a long flight, travellers can visit the in-house lounges that are located at level 1 and mezzanine level. Fashion brands like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop are located at the airport. Duty free shops are available at both international arrivals and international departures. Various food brands like Hatti Kaapi, Tiffin Center, KFC, La Tapenade, Maiyas and Bar 380.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Bangalore is the third largest and one of the most livable cities of the country. The tremendous growth of IT in the city has invited thousands of techies from all over the country to visit this city. The city is located at an elevation of approximately 3,000 feet above the sea level and experiences pleasant climate throughout the year. Courtesy the climate, the city is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The best time to visit Bangalore is during the winter months, when the weather remains pleasant and breezy. From the months of March to May, the temperature rises up to 38°C and the climate remains warm.
Phuket to Bengaluru Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Oct₹19337
- Phuket to Bengaluru by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 19337
- 09 Nov₹15058
- Phuket to Bengaluru by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 15058
- 10 Nov₹20777
- Phuket to Bengaluru by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 20777
- 11 Nov₹17752
- Phuket to Bengaluru by Malindo Air Airline from INR 17752
- 17 NovTiger Airways
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org