Phuket to Bhatinda FlightsBook Phuket to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Bhatinda. On flights from HKT - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Phuket and Bhatinda in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Phuket to Bhatinda is 3480 km. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Phuket-Bhatinda flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Phuket-Bhatinda route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Phuket to Bhatinda route each day?9 flights fly on Phuket to Bhatinda route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Phuket to Bhatinda?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Phuket to Bhatinda with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Phuket to Bhatinda flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Bhatinda flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Phuket to Bhatinda?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Phuket to Bhatinda flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Phuket? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Phuket, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Phuket to Bhatinda flight. Please help!It is possible to change Phuket to Bhatinda travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Located about 32 km from Phuket, Phuket International Airport (HKT) is the second largest international airport in the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe. The two terminals at the PIA caters to both domestic and international travellers. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Phuket airport convenient and hassle-free. Metered taxis, minivans and buses are also available at both the terminals. An airport Limousine can cost around 600 to 800 Baht whereas in minivans, it cost around 200 Bahts.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Thailand is one of the fastest growing countries in terms of tourism. Phuket International Airport connects Thailand with all the major countries across the globe. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, business lounges, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. With around 4 duty free shops, the airport is an ideal place to indulge in guilt free shopping. Commuters can also spend some leisure time at the in-house lounges located at both domestic and international terminal. A left luggage facility is also provided in the domestic arrival hall.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Located approximately 20 km away from the city center, Bhatinda Domestic Airport serves the city of Bhatinda in Punjab. There are many ways to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport like taking the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) shuttle bus. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw.. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus, but they also cost more than the bus. Cabs and auto rickshaws are also available at every hour, from day to night. Unfortunately, Ola and Uber cabs are yet to start their services in the city.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Bhatinda Airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. There are also many shopping stores from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
A fascinating history attached to the beautiful city of Bhatinda never fails to attract tourists from across the globe. Some of the most important places to visit in this beautiful city include Qila Mubarak, Lakhi Jungle, Chetak Park and Zoological Garden. The city remains flooded with tourists all year round though the best season to visit Bhatinda is during winters. Winter season that varies between October and February is best time for sightseeing. Early February is the time when Basant Panchami is celebrated and the entire city looks lively and bright. The maximum temperature during summers goes upto 40 degree Celsius.
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available