Phuket to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Phuket to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from HKT - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Phuket to Bhubaneshwar through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Phuket and Bhubaneshwar is 1926 km. There are about 9 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Phuket to Bhubaneshwar flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Phuket to Bhubaneshwar flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bhubaneshwar, how many flights fly to this destination from Phuket everyday?To reach Bhubaneshwar, there are 9 flights that fly to this destination from Phuket everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Bhubaneshwar, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Phuket?To reach Bhubaneshwar, there are 9 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Phuket. The price ranges from Phuket to Bhubaneshwar. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Phuket to Bhubaneshwar through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Phuket to Bhubaneshwar. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Bhubaneshwar flights?The check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Bhubaneshwar flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bhubaneshwar airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Phuket to Bhubaneshwar flights?For Phuket to Bhubaneshwar flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Phuket?If you are flying from Phuket, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Phuket to Bhubaneshwar flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Phuket to Bhubaneshwar flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Second most busiest airport in the country, Phuket International Airport maintains good connectivity with all parts of the world. With two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, Phuket airport caters to both domestic and international flights. The airport is located at a strategic location just 32 km from the main city. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available for the commute. Buses, private taxis, airport Limousine services and local buses are available for the commute from the airport to any part of the city. Other than Phuket, taxis for Bangtao, Patong, Surin and Mai Khao are also available at the airport.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Phuket, one of the major cities in Thailand, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To cater to the large number of tourists, Phuket International Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. It is located at a strategic location and is easily accessed from every corner of the city. From leisure travellers to corporates, the airport has facilities to cater all needs. Commuters can rest at the comfortable in-house lounges or can indulge in some guilt free shopping at the duty free shops. Also, a wide variety of dining options are available at this airport. ATMs can be spotted can every corner of the airport.
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
The most economical way to reach Bhubaneswar’s Biju Patnaik International Airport is to travel by the bus. You can board bus line 207 (NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A in the city centre to get to the airport. Most of these buses stop by Ashok Nagar Station, so you can board from there. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive, so you can choose to travel by Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. Auto rickshaws can also be a little expensive, but they are available from everywhere 24*7.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at Apollo Hospitals, which is situated inside the airport area. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, famous for its age-old temples, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. There are approximately 500 temples in the city, which are constructed using Odishan style architecture. Renowned for its historic significance, the city makes for an ideal tourist destination for all tourists. Modern Bhubaneswar is a well-planned city with lush green gardens and well-maintained roads. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the winter months when the weather is pleasant and ideal for outdoor activities. The temperature usually remains between 16 and 24 degree celsius. Also, monsoons can be a good time to visit this city as weather is moderately warm.
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org