Phuket to Bikaner FlightsBook Phuket to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Bikaner. On flights from HKT - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Phuket and Bikaner in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Phuket to Bikaner is 3456 km. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Phuket-Bikaner flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Phuket-Bikaner route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Phuket to Bikaner route each day?3 flights fly on Phuket to Bikaner route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Phuket to Bikaner?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Phuket to Bikaner with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Phuket to Bikaner flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Bikaner flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Phuket to Bikaner?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Phuket to Bikaner flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Phuket? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Phuket, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Phuket to Bikaner flight. Please help!It is possible to change Phuket to Bikaner travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Phuket international airport is one of the most important airports in the country of Thailand. Located at a distance of approximately 32 km, the airport is easily accessible via public transport. Two terminals in the airport cater to the domestic and international flights respectively. Other than connecting a number of international destinations, a number of flights for Bangkok also fly from this airport on a daily basis. Airport Limousine, metered taxis, local buses and minivans are available to reach any part of the city from the airport. Those on a budget, minivans are the best way to commute.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Phuket, one of the major cities in Thailand, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To cater to the large number of tourists, Phuket International Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. It is located at a strategic location and is easily accessed from every corner of the city. From leisure travellers to corporates, the airport has facilities to cater all needs. Commuters can rest at the comfortable in-house lounges or can indulge in some guilt free shopping at the duty free shops. Also, a wide variety of dining options are available at this airport. ATMs can be spotted can every corner of the airport.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a desert city in Rajasthan, lying just south of the river Ghaghar. Over the years, it has become a favourite tourist destination among people from all over the world. The city provides amazing sightseeing opportunities with its long list of palaces, temples and festivals. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and tour around the city is during the latter months of the year. The temperatures settle down and the sun is no longer scorching hot, making treading across the city a pleasure. The winters are terribly cold with temperatures crashing down to -2 degree Celsius. Rainfall in the region remains scanty.
Phuket Airport Details
Address not available
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available