Phuket to Doha FlightsBook Phuket to Doha flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Doha. On flights from HKT - DOH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Doha Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Phuket to Doha?The first flight from Phuket leaves at 08:55 from Phuket Airport and arrives Doha Airport at 11:40.
- When is the last flight from Phuket to reach Doha scheduled?The last flight from Phuket leaves at 20:55 from Phuket Airport and arrives Doha Airport at 23:40.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Phuket and Doha in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Phuket to Doha is 5321 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Phuket to Doha take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Phuket to Doha take approximately 06 Hours & 45 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Phuket and Doha. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Phuket-Doha flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Phuket-Doha route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Phuket to Doha route each day?8 flights fly on Phuket to Doha route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- How many flights fly on Phuket to Doha route weekly?8 flights fly on Phuket to Doha route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Phuket to Doha departs at 08:55 and arrives Doha at 11:40.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Phuket to Doha?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Phuket to Doha with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Phuket to Doha flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Doha flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Phuket to Doha?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Phuket to Doha flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Phuket? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Phuket, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Phuket to Doha flight. Please help!It is possible to change Phuket to Doha travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Phuket international airport is one of the most important airports in the country of Thailand. Located at a distance of approximately 32 km, the airport is easily accessible via public transport. Two terminals in the airport cater to the domestic and international flights respectively. Other than connecting a number of international destinations, a number of flights for Bangkok also fly from this airport on a daily basis. Airport Limousine, metered taxis, local buses and minivans are available to reach any part of the city from the airport. Those on a budget, minivans are the best way to commute.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport, one of the busiest airports of the country, handles a large number of passengers every year. The airport encompasses all modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel time to its passengers. High-speed Wi-Fi, business lounges, children’s care rooms, car rental and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. For the convenience of commuters, there are many foreign exchange counters available at both the terminals. Also, there are a number of national and International banks and ATMs to ensure that passengers have easy access to money at all times.
How To Reach At Doha Airport
Entitled as the 5th best airport in the world, Hamad International Airport is situated in the capital city of Qatar, Doha. This airport offers a wide variety of transport options for transfers to the city and vice versa. The city centre and the airport are located at a distance of 4 km. The airport is served by five buses that connect to various parts of the city. Passengers need a rechargeable smart card available at the information desk to use this service. You can also take a taxi from the taxi pavilion located outside the airport to the left. In the Ground Transportation Centre, you can also find car rental agency for any car of your choice. Other than all these options, there are Chauffeur-driven limousines at the airport that can be booked for going anywhere in Qatar.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Doha airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has two lounges; Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge which are available at the airside of the airport. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at duty free shopping at the arrivals section. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like locally made gifts, souvenirs, jewellery, books etc. For the convenience of the flyers, both the terminals of the airport have currency exchange counters. An art museum is also present in the premises. There are medical services, mobile charging points, banking services, luggage trolleys, free Wi-Fi, etc. as well.
Best Time To Visit Doha
Founded as Al-Bidda in 1820s, Doha is the capital city of the state of Qatar. The name Doha has arrived from the Arabic word ad-dawha which means “the big tree”. This is in reference to an eminent tree which stood at the origin site where fishing village arose. It is definitely a great place to travel and if you plan, the best time to visit Doha is in its winter months. This season starts from November and goes on till April. The climate is cool, pleasing and perfect for taking a tour around the city. One will witness the temperature anywhere between 25 degree Celsius and 14 degree Celsius. Months from May to September are the hottest and any travel plans should be avoided during this time.
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Doha Airport Details
Name : Hamad International Airport
Address : P.O Box 24659. Doha, Qatar. Qatar
Phone : NA
Email : NA