Phuket to Dubai FlightsBook Phuket to Dubai flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Dubai. On flights from HKT - DXB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Dubai Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Phuket to Dubai?The first flight from Phuket leaves at 00:10 from Phuket Airport and arrives Dubai Airport at 03:05.
- When is the last flight from Phuket to reach Dubai scheduled?The last flight from Phuket leaves at 09:10 from Phuket Airport and arrives Dubai Airport at 12:05.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Phuket and Dubai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Phuket to Dubai is 4954 km. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Phuket to Dubai take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Phuket to Dubai take approximately 05 Hours & 55 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Phuket and Dubai. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Phuket-Dubai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Phuket-Dubai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Phuket to Dubai route each day?2 flights fly on Phuket to Dubai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- How many flights fly on Phuket to Dubai route weekly?2 flights fly on Phuket to Dubai route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Phuket to Dubai departs at 00:10 and arrives Dubai at 03:05.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Phuket to Dubai?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Phuket to Dubai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Phuket to Dubai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Dubai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Phuket to Dubai?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Phuket to Dubai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Phuket? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Phuket, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Phuket to Dubai flight. Please help!It is possible to change Phuket to Dubai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Located about 32 km from Phuket, Phuket International Airport (HKT) is the second largest international airport in the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe. The two terminals at the PIA caters to both domestic and international travellers. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Phuket airport convenient and hassle-free. Metered taxis, minivans and buses are also available at both the terminals. An airport Limousine can cost around 600 to 800 Baht whereas in minivans, it cost around 200 Bahts.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Phuket, one of the major cities in Thailand, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To cater to the large number of tourists, Phuket International Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. It is located at a strategic location and is easily accessed from every corner of the city. From leisure travellers to corporates, the airport has facilities to cater all needs. Commuters can rest at the comfortable in-house lounges or can indulge in some guilt free shopping at the duty free shops. Also, a wide variety of dining options are available at this airport. ATMs can be spotted can every corner of the airport.
How to Travel to & from Dubai Airport
There are several excellent ways to reach Dubai International Airport. For example, one can easily hire a taxi which is metered, efficient, and reasonably-priced. So don’t forget to call at +971 (0) 4 208 0808 to book a taxi. One can also board a metro, the 1st metro is at 5:50 in the morning (5:30 AM on thursday) and the last is at midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). Only on Fridays, the first metro starts at 1PM. One can also opt for a bus. F55 runs every 55-60 minutes between the international airport and the Ibn Battuta Metro Station (but only when the metro is operational). But N55 travels between the airport and the Al Ghubaiba Bus Station only when the metro is not operational.
Facilities at Dubai Airport
DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go are some of the options that are available at Dubai International Airport. Forgot to carry medicines? Then get from Dubai Airport. Find Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy. There are several great places to relax at Dubai Airport like Al Majlis(next to Terminal 3), G-Force Health Club, Zen Garden, spa facilities and many executive lounges. There is also a splendid 5 Star hotel at the airport. One can even use facilities like car rental, currency exchange, business centre, children’s play area, baby care rooms, baggage storage (T1 and T3), prayer rooms, and smoking lounges atDubai International Airport.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
Home to the tallest building in the world - the Burj Khalifa, Dubai is a tourist-favourite destination. The city experiences only two types of weather conditions - hot and hotter. Winter is hot, but also pleasant and therefore, the best time to visit Dubai. If you are planning a trip, the months between November and March are recommended. Also, you can plan your trip to coincide with the Dubai Shopping Festival held in January - February every year. The hotter months - between April and October - are hot and humid but also tourist free. Also, But everything in the country, from its public transport, malls and even bus stops are fully air-conditioned.
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Dubai Airport Details
Name : Dubai International Airport
Address : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone : NA
Email : NA