Phuket to Guwahati FlightsBook Phuket to Guwahati flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Guwahati. On flights from HKT - GAU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Guwahati Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Phuket and Guwahati in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Phuket to Guwahati is 2153 km in a direct flight. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Phuket and Guwahati?The cabin baggage limit on Phuket to Guwahati flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Phuket to Guwahati, how many flights fly on this route everyday?7 flights fly on Phuket to Guwahati route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Phuket to Guwahati, how many weekly flights fly on this route?7 weekly flights fly on Phuket to Guwahati route. The prices of these flights vary from Phuket to Guwahati. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Phuket to Guwahati?Book tickets from Phuket to Guwahati via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Guwahati flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Guwahati flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Phuket to Guwahati flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Phuket to Guwahati flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Phuket?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Phuket is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Phuket to Guwahati flight?To change the travelling date for Phuket to Guwahati flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the second busiest airport in the country. The airport connects the city of Phuket with a number of domestic and international destinations. Many car rentals, mini vans and buses provide services at both terminals of the airport. Located at a strategic location, just 32 km from the city centre, airport can easily be accessed from any part of the city. Metered taxis and minivans can be found at every corner of the city for the transfer to and from the airport. Taxis are available outside the domestic gate or at the ground floor of the international terminal. Taxis charges might vary from 600 Baht to 1000 Baht, depending on the availability.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Phuket, one of the major cities in Thailand, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To cater to the large number of tourists, Phuket International Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. It is located at a strategic location and is easily accessed from every corner of the city. From leisure travellers to corporates, the airport has facilities to cater all needs. Commuters can rest at the comfortable in-house lounges or can indulge in some guilt free shopping at the duty free shops. Also, a wide variety of dining options are available at this airport. ATMs can be spotted can every corner of the airport.
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several great ways to reach Guwahati airport like sharing a taxi ride from Nepali Mandir for Rs.120 to Rs.150. Also, if you want to travel by a AC bus then board one from Paltan Bazar. You will get a bus after every 30 minutes from morning 6:15 to evening 5 and it costs not more than 130 bucks. And interestingly, it takes just about 1 hour. For a hassle free ride to the airport download apps like Uber and Ola. These cab providers offer cab services which will take you to the airport in a convenient way.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
There are several excellent services that you can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like it has 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. The domestic terminal at this airport can manage about 500 passengers during the peak hours. While the international terminal has the capacity to handle almost 125 passengers during the peak hour. Good news for the travellers, as in the year 2020, there are chances that a new terminal will be open. Now you can also book a taxi as there are several options at the arrivals.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
Situated between the Brahmaputra River bank and the Shillong plateau foothills, Guwahati is one of the most gorgeous geographical gems of the Northeast India. The cool, pleasant climate between the months of October and March makes them the best time to visit Guwahati and its surrounding areas. It is recommended that you visit during the festival of Bihu, an experience that must not be missed. Bihu is celebrated three times a year, once in January, once in April and then again in October. Try to avoid the monsoon season, i.e. between July and September because heavy rains will hamper your sightseeing plans.
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com