Phuket to Jaipur FlightsBook Phuket to Jaipur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹12864. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Jaipur. On flights from HKT - JAI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Jaipur Flights - FAQs
- How far is Phuket to Jaipur by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Phuket to Jaipur is approximately 3184 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Phuket Airport to Jaipur Airport is about 5 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Phuket to Jaipur.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Jaipur from Phuket, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Phuket to Jaipur, there are 5 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Jaipur easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Phuket to Jaipur route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹12864 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Phuket to Jaipur. There are 5 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Phuket to Jaipur route.
- For reaching Jaipur from Phuket, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Phuket to Jaipur, there are 5 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Phuket to Jaipur route is ₹12864.
- To travel from Phuket to Jaipur, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Phuket to Jaipur ends here. ₹12864 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Phuket to Jaipur?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Phuket to Jaipur with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Phuket to Jaipur flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Jaipur flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Phuket to Jaipur flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Phuket to Jaipur flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Phuket?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Phuket is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Phuket to Jaipur)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Phuket to Jaipur flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Phuket to Jaipur Flight Fares
|Phuket - Jaipur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Phuket to Jaipur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is a centrally located airport serving the city of Phuket and nearby regions. To travel to the main city from the airport, minivans, airport taxis, buses, and Limousines are easily available. There are regular buses that connect Phuket Airport to the Patong Beach. The journey cost around 30 Baht and can be covered in 30-45 minutes. Commuters can also take a Phuket Airport Express shuttle bus, which connects this airport directly to the Patong Beach. The cost of the journey is as cheap as 120 Bahts and takes around 90 minutes.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the second busiest airport in the scenic country of Thailand. Every year thousands of tourists visit this island nation to witness its scenic beauty and witness the effervescent nightlife. To ensure a comfortable travel experience to all its guests, the airport is provided with all modern day facilities. From dining at the high-end restaurants to spending some leisure time shopping at the duty free shops, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. There are around 5 baggage carousels and 8 custom counters that add to the convenience. In the arrival hall, there are ATMs, money changers and local sim cards available.
How to Travel to Jaipur International Airport
Jaipur International Airport is the only international airport in the entire state of Rajasthan. It is among the most important airports of the country. The airport has one terminal which caters to both domestic and international flights. It is soon going to have a second terminal too. The airport is located in a suburb called Sanganer at a distance of approximately 13 km from the city centre. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are available at every corner of the city to reach the airport. Buses are also available everywhere for the commute. Jaipur Metro Railway Station is a 25 minute drive distance from the airport. Taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available to reach the railway station.
Facilities At Jaipur Airport
Being among the important airports of the country, Jaipur International Airport offer a wide range of services and facilities to its commuters. Free Wi-Fi, ATMs, luggage storage, wheelchair assistance and buggy service are some of the common services available at the airport. For the comfort of weary travellers, there are lounges in the airport to relax and unwind. For those who with some leisure time, the airport encompasses a number of shopping outlets. For those traveling outside the country or coming from another country, Currency Exchange facility is also available at the airport. The entry of the airport is beautifully decorated with Dholpur stones and Rajasthani paintings to give tourists an insight into Indian cultures and traditions.
Best Time To Visit Jaipur
Jaipur is the capital and largest city of Rajasthan and home to colourful Rajasthani culture, awesome cuisine, historical palaces, and vibrant marketplaces. Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal are the most visited places in the beautiful city Jaipur. The best time to visit Jaipur is from the months of October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) in this gorgeous city should be avoided by tourists as the minimum temperature varies between 44°C - 45°C. Jaipur experiences really good monsoons during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Jaipur are great as the temperature is 4°C during nights.
Phuket to Jaipur Flight Fare Calendar
Phuket Airport Details
Address not available
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : email@example.com