Phuket to Kathmandu FlightsBook Phuket to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Kathmandu. On flights from HKT - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Phuket and Kathmandu in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Phuket to Kathmandu is 2596 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Phuket-Kathmandu flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Phuket-Kathmandu route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Phuket to Kathmandu route each day?8 flights fly on Phuket to Kathmandu route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Phuket to Kathmandu?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Phuket to Kathmandu with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Phuket to Kathmandu flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Kathmandu flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Phuket to Kathmandu?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Phuket to Kathmandu flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Phuket? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Phuket, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Phuket to Kathmandu flight. Please help!It is possible to change Phuket to Kathmandu travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Located about 32 km from Phuket, Phuket International Airport (HKT) is the second largest international airport in the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe. The two terminals at the PIA caters to both domestic and international travellers. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Phuket airport convenient and hassle-free. Metered taxis, minivans and buses are also available at both the terminals. An airport Limousine can cost around 600 to 800 Baht whereas in minivans, it cost around 200 Bahts.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the second busiest airport in the scenic country of Thailand. Every year thousands of tourists visit this island nation to witness its scenic beauty and witness the effervescent nightlife. To ensure a comfortable travel experience to all its guests, the airport is provided with all modern day facilities. From dining at the high-end restaurants to spending some leisure time shopping at the duty free shops, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. There are around 5 baggage carousels and 8 custom counters that add to the convenience. In the arrival hall, there are ATMs, money changers and local sim cards available.
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Only prime international of India, the Tribhuvan International Airport serves 3 million passengers each year. This airport was launched in 1995 and since then has become a source point for many passengers. For anyone travelling from the Kathmandu airport and city centre or vice versa, the distance is 9 km. This route can be easily covered via a local taxi or prepaid cab. If you want to travel by a bus, you can board a local bus that stops right outside the airport gate. If you are looking for a train ride, you might be disappointed as there are is no train connectivity between these points. Many local hotels in Kathmandu endow travellers with free shuttle service. Contact the concerned hotel and check for this option.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Endowing passengers with a number of good facilities, Kathmandu airport is a well-built structure. It has an Executive lounge located at the international terminal. This lounge is for flyers’ comfort and require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for use. Keeping in mind the requirement of the flyers, the airport has currency exchange counters located at both terminals. Passengers can also buy things at various shops marking the airport. Indulge in items like souvenirs, locally made gift sets, etc. International airport has limited duty free shopping as well. The facility of luggage wrapping is also available. You will also find other facilities like mobile charging spots, free Wi-Fi after security, luggage trolleys, medical services, post office, etc. at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
The culturally rich and diversified city of Kathmandu is a place boasting of beautiful temples and majestic views of the mighty Himalayas. Touched by western civilization yet safeguarding its culture, this place amidst the clouds needs to be in the bucket list of every traveller. The city gets the usual four climatic variations, i.e., summer, winter, monsoon and spring/autumn. The best time to visit Kathmandu is in spring season when the sun is gentle with cool breeze and fragrance in the air making this place even more romantic to spend some days of solace.
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA