Phuket to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2969. Approximately 21 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from HKT - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur?The first flight from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur departs at 08:00 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 10:30.
- When is the last flight from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur?The last flight from Phuket’s departs at 21:00 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 23:30.
- What will be the aerial distance between Phuket and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur is 639 km in a direct flight. Approximately 21 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 30 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹2969. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Phuket and Kuala Lumpur?The cabin baggage limit on Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.8 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?21 flights fly on Phuket to Kuala Lumpur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹2969 would be the lowest airfare for a Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flight, in the next 30 days. There are 21 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?21 weekly flights fly on Phuket to Kuala Lumpur route. The prices of these flights vary from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur for today?The cheapest fare from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur for today is ₹2969. The fare usually varies between Phuket and Kuala Lumpur.
- How to book tickets online from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur?Book tickets from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Phuket?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Phuket is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flight?To change the travelling date for Phuket to Kuala Lumpur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Phuket to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Phuket - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Phuket to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the second busiest airport in the country. The airport connects the city of Phuket with a number of domestic and international destinations. Many car rentals, mini vans and buses provide services at both terminals of the airport. Located at a strategic location, just 32 km from the city centre, airport can easily be accessed from any part of the city. Metered taxis and minivans can be found at every corner of the city for the transfer to and from the airport. Taxis are available outside the domestic gate or at the ground floor of the international terminal. Taxis charges might vary from 600 Baht to 1000 Baht, depending on the availability.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Thailand is one of the most loved tourist destinations in the world. From honeymooners to adventurers, it has become the favourite destination of all in no time. To cater to the growing tourism, the Phuket international Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. From basic facilities like daycare, WiFi, children's play zone, left luggage and ATMs to high-end facilities like spa services, commuters can find everything at the airport. Currency exchange facility is very beneficial for tourists travelling to Thailand from other countries.
Top Routes from Phuket
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. You can either hire a taxi (regular or premium), opt for the super-speed KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) Express train, or travel by the Airport Shuttle Bus. Taking the train or the Airport Shuttle will be cheaper than taking a taxi. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the Express train, then you can board it from KL Sentral Station; trains depart for the airport from the station every 15 minutes. You can also board from the bus from the KL Sentral Bus Station. Taxis are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Manara Medical Group is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers. You can find Currency Exchange counters all throughout the airport. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. If you have a long layover, you can also enjoy free movies in a comfortable setting on Level 2 of KLIA2. Free transfers are now available for passengers with interconnecting flights between KLIA and KLIA2.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Blending all the cultures together, the Malay, Chinese and Indian communities of Kuala Lumpur are the part of its lively mix. The city is blessed with aroma-covered, colourfully decorated mosques and temples. It has a myriad of attractions, various delightful shopping spots, and an authentic food treat. Plan a trip to this place and enjoy sightseeing across the city. The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. This city witnesses a hot and humid weather which gets better with rain every now and then. The temperature remains between 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. If you are looking to travel in drier months, then plan a visit between December and February or May and August.
Top Routes to Kuala Lumpur
New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur Flights Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur Flights Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur Flights Chennai to Kuala Lumpur Flights Kolkata to Kuala Lumpur Flights Hyderabad to Kuala Lumpur Flights Kochi to Kuala Lumpur Flights Ahmedabad to Kuala Lumpur Flights Pune to Kuala Lumpur Flights Goa to Kuala Lumpur Flights
Phuket to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Dec₹3236
- Phuket to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 3236
- 27 Dec₹4725
- Phuket to Kuala Lumpur by Malindo Air Airline from INR 4725
- 12 Jan₹3028
- Phuket to Kuala Lumpur by Malindo Air Airline from INR 3028
- 18 JanMalindo Air
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA