Phuket to Riyadh FlightsBook Phuket to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Riyadh. On flights from HKT - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- How far is Phuket to Riyadh by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Phuket to Riyadh is approximately 5777 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Phuket Airport to Riyadh Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Phuket to Riyadh.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Riyadh from Phuket, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Phuket to Riyadh, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Riyadh easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Phuket to Riyadh?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Phuket to Riyadh with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Phuket to Riyadh flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Riyadh flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Phuket to Riyadh flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Phuket to Riyadh flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Phuket?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Phuket is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Phuket to Riyadh)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Phuket to Riyadh flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is a centrally located airport serving the city of Phuket and nearby regions. To travel to the main city from the airport, minivans, airport taxis, buses, and Limousines are easily available. There are regular buses that connect Phuket Airport to the Patong Beach. The journey cost around 30 Baht and can be covered in 30-45 minutes. Commuters can also take a Phuket Airport Express shuttle bus, which connects this airport directly to the Patong Beach. The cost of the journey is as cheap as 120 Bahts and takes around 90 minutes.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the 2nd busiest airport in Thailand. The facilities in the airport are excellent and maintains good connectivity with all the other parts of the world. The beautiful location of this airport never fails to attract tourists. The airport maintains good connectivity with the city through a wide network of public transport. 24*7 information desks are available at the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. Those willing to spend some leisure time can visit the in-house lounges at the airport. Also, duty free shops are the best places to shop and take back home some goodies.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Visiting a country is never complete without local interaction, and language constitutes as a very important part of any cultural identity. The cultural heritage of Riyadh is built on the same foundation of a myriad of languages ranging from Arabic, English, Gulf Arabic to the minority ones such as Tagalog, Rohingya and Urdu. Riyadh will therefore provide to be an easy blending ground for people who love to socialize. The summers are extremely hot and dry with temperatures rising as far as 52 degree celsius.The weather conditions are pretty pleasant during the latter months of the year making it the best time to visit Riyadh.
Phuket Airport Details
Address not available
Riyadh Airport Details
Address not available