Phuket to Srinagar FlightsBook Phuket to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Srinagar. On flights from HKT - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Phuket to Srinagar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Phuket to Srinagar, the aerial distance covered is 3783 km. There are a total number of 9 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Phuket to Srinagar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Phuket to Srinagar everyday?There are 9 flights that fly from Phuket to Srinagar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Phuket to Srinagar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Phuket to Srinagar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Phuket to Srinagar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Srinagar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Srinagar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Phuket to Srinagar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Phuket to Srinagar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Phuket?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Phuket or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Phuket to Srinagar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Phuket to Srinagar flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Thailand, famous for its vibrant nightlife, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The two most important airports of the country Suvarnabhumi International Airport and Phuket International Airport serve as a gateway for tourists coming to this beautiful island country. A wide network of public transport makes the commute easier and convenient. Metered taxi services are easily available from outside the airport. Fares for phuket city will cost something between 600 to 900 Baht. Commuters will also have to pay extra 100 Baht as airport service charge. Though, Minivans are the most reasonable way to commute.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Thailand is one of the fastest growing countries in terms of tourism. Phuket International Airport connects Thailand with all the major countries across the globe. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, business lounges, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. With around 4 duty free shops, the airport is an ideal place to indulge in guilt free shopping. Commuters can also spend some leisure time at the in-house lounges located at both domestic and international terminal. A left luggage facility is also provided in the domestic arrival hall.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
The three best ways to reach Srinagar International Airport from the city are by taxis, JKSRTC buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The JKSRTC bus is cheap but unreliable in timings, so you must leave earlier to reach the airport on time. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. They are available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport has services such as ATM’s, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals and more. It provides free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and then at a minimum charge. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex, but no duty-free shop is available. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
The capital city of the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar is a top tourist destination that is beautiful in every season. The Best Time to Visit Srinagar and enjoy a holiday in this city is between April and October, when the weather is at its most pleasant. You can schedule your visit to coincide with the dazzling Tulip Festival held in April. If you want to experience snowfall, visit between the winter months of November and March, when the temperatures dip below the freezing point. Srinagar witnesses the vibrant season of autumn in October, which is quite uncommon for India.
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com