Pune to Chennai FlightsBook Pune to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2953. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Pune and Chennai. On flights from PNQ - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pune Chennai Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Pune departs for Chennai?The first flight from Pune to Chennai is at 00:40. The flight arrives at the destination at 02:25.
- When is the last flight from Pune to Chennai?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Pune - Chennai route. The last flight leaves at 23:40 and arrives in Chennai at 00:25.
- To travel from Pune to Chennai through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Pune and Chennai is 914 km. There are about 11 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Pune to Chennai flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Pune to Chennai air journey is 01 Hours & 40 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Pune and Chennai.
- On a Pune to Chennai flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Pune to Chennai flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Chennai, how many flights fly to this destination from Pune everyday?To reach Chennai, there are 11 flights that fly to this destination from Pune everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Pune to Chennai, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Pune to Chennai in the next 30 days, ₹2953 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 11 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Chennai, which airlines fly to this destination from Pune?To reach Chennai, there are 5 airlines that have flights to this destination from Pune. Pune to Chennai route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Chennai, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Pune?To reach Chennai, there are 11 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Pune. The price ranges from Pune to Chennai. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Pune to Chennai today?The cheapest fare from Pune to Chennai for today is ₹2953. Chennai is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Pune to Chennai through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Pune to Chennai. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Pune to Chennai flights?The check-in baggage limit for Pune to Chennai flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Chennai airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Pune to Chennai flights?For Pune to Chennai flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Pune?If you are flying from Pune, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Pune to Chennai flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Pune to Chennai flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Pune to Chennai Flight Fares
|Pune - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Pune to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
There are several ways to reach Pune airport. For example, one can hire a cab, board a PMPML bus, rent a car or can simply travel by an auto rickshaw. For a hassle-free journey to the airport don’t forget to download apps like Uber, Ola, or Meru. Also, the fastest and easiest ways to commute to the Pune airport is to hire an auto rickshaw. But before hiring an auto use the taxi fare calculator to get the estimated amount. One of the best ways to reach Pune airport is to board an AC PMPML bus. The PMPML bus service provides AC buses after every half an hour from Pune station to the airport. So, choose according to your convenience, budget, and need.
Facilities at Pune Airport
Services like trolleys for carrying luggage easily inside the airport, reservation counters, child care room for travellers having babies, a smoking room for those who wish to smoke before a flight, medical aid in case of emergencies, and assistance to physically challenged passengers. Many other great facilities are available at the airport such as juice counter, restaurants, shops having books and magazines, fast food shop, baggage wrapping counters for luggage having perishable goods, money exchange counters to exchange foreign money, spa service for relaxation, and radio cab services.
Best Time to Visit Pune
The second largest city in the state of Maharashtra, the city welcomes tourists with number of tourist destinations which include various pilgrimage centers and beautiful hill stations. It exhibits itself as one of those rare cities that possess a twin image. It displays the quintessence of Maharashtrian culture merged with a modern industrial metropolis. Beholding a typical semi-arid climate, the city receives three main seasons; monsoon, summers and winters. The Best Time to Visit Pune out of these seasons would be during winter months when the weather is cool and enjoyable. Pune witnesses such a weather from October to February.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in the country. Situated approximately 19 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. You can use the metro line to reach from Nehru Park to the airport. The metro operates from 5.54 AM to 10.54 PM. There are also number of AC and interurbane buses to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or services like Uber and Ola. They cover this distance in 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws. Their prices may rise by 50% during night hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Travel Club lounges present at both domestic and international terminals endow flyers with a comfortable experience. For availing this facility, one needs to opt for options like pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. Better convenience is provided with ATMs/ cash machines along with currency exchange available at both terminals. Pick great stuff from Chennai with a huge variety of merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. There are various shops located throughout the airport selling these items. You can also indulge in duty free shopping at the International terminal. This terminal also has facilities like luggage storage and lockers. Other major facilities at this airport include, mobile charging, massages and spa, child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
One of the most beautiful and culturally sound part of South India is Chennai. It witnesses a lot of tourists all year around, thanks to its natural beauty, the historical treasures, temples and cuisine. The city is bestowed with three major seasons; monsoon, winter and summer. One of the best time to visit Chennai is during its winter months (from November to February) when the heat waves are subtle and sightseeing is easy and comfortable. The temperature during this time of the year is around 27°C during daytime and 19°C or less during the night. You can visit the temples during and historic sites during the daytime and enjoy a walk on the beach in the night.
Pune to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 27 Sep₹2953
- Pune to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2953
- 28 Sep₹4130
- Pune to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4130
- 29 Sep₹4221
- Pune to Chennai by Go Air Airline from INR 4221
- 30 Sep₹3384
- Pune to Chennai by Airline from INR 3384
- 01 Oct₹3263
- Pune to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3263
- 02 Oct₹3341
- Pune to Chennai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 3341
- 03 Oct₹3251
- Pune to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3251
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct₹2504
- Pune to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 2504
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 10 Oct₹2348
- Pune to Chennai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2348
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct₹3050
- Pune to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3050
- 21 Oct₹3681
- Pune to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3681
- 22 Oct₹3251
- Pune to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3251
- 23 Oct
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A