Pune to Dhaka FlightsBook Pune to Dhaka flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Pune and Dhaka. On flights from PNQ - DAC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pune Dhaka Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Pune and Dhaka in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Pune to Dhaka is 1810 km in a direct flight. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Pune and Dhaka?The cabin baggage limit on Pune to Dhaka flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Pune to Dhaka, how many flights fly on this route everyday?9 flights fly on Pune to Dhaka route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Pune to Dhaka, how many weekly flights fly on this route?9 weekly flights fly on Pune to Dhaka route. The prices of these flights vary from Pune to Dhaka. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Pune to Dhaka?Book tickets from Pune to Dhaka via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Pune to Dhaka flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Pune to Dhaka flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Pune to Dhaka flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Pune to Dhaka flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Pune?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Pune is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Pune to Dhaka flight?To change the travelling date for Pune to Dhaka flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
Since it is very crucial to reach the airport on time, Pune offers several services for the travellers. One of the most popular choices of transport among the tourists is to board a PMPML bus. It provides services after say about 30 minutes from Pune Railway Station to the airport. One can book a ticket both online and offline to avail the services of the buses. Also, for a comfortable journey, you can free some space on your phone and download an app of Ola, Uber or Meru to book a cab. Or you can even hire an auto rickshaw from any part of Pune to reach the airport on time. Remember to use the taxi fare calculator before hiring a rickshaw to get the estimated amount.
Facilities at Pune Airport
Pune Airport houses several great facilities. From ATMs, smoking rooms, wheelchair access to a post office and general transport services, this airport is filled with facilities. Extra trolley facilities for those carrying extra items of luggage, reservation counters, child care room for tourists with babies, the smoking room for smokers, and medical care room in case of emergencies. Also, Pune airport provides assistance to passengers having a physical disability. Some other awesome facilities are: Tourists can carry drinks to the flight from the juice counter, gorge delicacies at the fast food shop and restaurants, buy magazines from a book shop. For those looking for a place to exchange foreign money can now do it at the Pune airport.
Best Time to Visit Pune
The delightful city of Pune is well known for its cultural activities and number of job opportunities that attract students from all over the country as well as abroad. The city boasts of a perfect amalgamation of multiple cultures and communities giving it a great living standard. The city is blessed with a typical semi-arid climate and has three major seasons in a year: Monsoon, Summers and Winters. Winter months start from October and end in the last weeks on February. The weather during these months is pleasant, cool and the marks as the Best Time to Visit Pune. The temperature ranges from 28 degree (max.) and 20 degree (min.) during this time.
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
To board a flight on time, it is crucial to select the right mode of transportation. Luckily Dhaka offers excellent transport services for all the travellers out there. So, among the tourists visiting Dhaka, the most popular choice of transport is travelling by taxi. Remember that you should only opt for taxis that are yellow, black or white in colour. Also, do bargain before boarding one. A train is also a great option for travelling to the airport. As Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located opposite the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The next cheap transportation option to reach airport is auto rickshaw. Even opting for a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to reach the airport is a good alternative.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
There are three terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport divided between domestic and international passengers. For arrivals one should visit the ground floor and for departures visit the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has many excellent services like good baggage services, great assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, exceptional prayer room, reliable customs counter, many currency exchange counters, and customs halls. Also, not to forget there are many duty-free shops, great restaurants, and, many food & beverage counters. Here is a great piece of information for people travelling in the economy class! If you wish to shower at Dhaka airport, simply get a pass to access any of the 2 lounges available at the airport.
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : email@example.com
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA