Pune to Goa FlightsBook Pune to Goa flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3244. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Pune and Goa. On flights from PNQ - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pune Goa Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Pune departs for Goa?The first flight from Pune to Goa is at 11:40. The flight arrives at the destination at 12:50.
- When is the last flight from Pune to Goa?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Pune - Goa route. The last flight leaves at 12:40 and arrives in Goa at 13:50.
- To travel from Pune to Goa through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Pune and Goa is 335 km. There are about 2 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Pune to Goa flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Pune to Goa air journey is 01 Hours & 10 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Pune and Goa.
- On a Pune to Goa flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Pune to Goa flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Goa, how many flights fly to this destination from Pune everyday?To reach Goa, there are 2 flights that fly to this destination from Pune everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Pune to Goa, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Pune to Goa in the next 30 days, ₹3244 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 2 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Goa, which airlines fly to this destination from Pune?To reach Goa, there are 2 airlines that have flights to this destination from Pune. Pune to Goa route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Goa, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Pune?To reach Goa, there are 2 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Pune. The price ranges from Pune to Goa. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Pune to Goa today?The cheapest fare from Pune to Goa for today is ₹3244. Goa is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Pune to Goa through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Pune to Goa. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Pune to Goa flights?The check-in baggage limit for Pune to Goa flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Goa airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Pune to Goa flights?For Pune to Goa flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Pune?If you are flying from Pune, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Pune to Goa flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Pune to Goa flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Pune to Goa Flight Fares
|Pune - Goa Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Pune to Goa Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
Located about 10 km away from the city, Lohegaon Airport or Pune Airport is an international airport. Carriers such as AirAsia, GoAir, Air India, SpiceJet, and Jet Airways provide regular flights for Jaipur, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Goa, Chennai, and Nagpur. Travellers can hire a taxi or auto rickshaw, board a bus, or rent a car to reach Pune Airport. Travellers can even download apps in their phone like Uber, Ola, or Meru to book a cab from any part of Pune city to reach the airport. Also, Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) offer Airport Special buses to travellers for a hassle free and comfortable ride to and from the airport. On the route between Pune Station and the Pune Airport, these AC buses are available at an interval of every 30 minutes.
Facilities at Pune Airport
Pune Airport is home to services such as trolley facilities for those carrying extra luggage, reservation counters, child care room for tourists with babies, a smoking room for smokers, and medical aid room in case of emergencies. Also, the airport provides assistance to physically challenged people. Some other facilities are: Travellers can have drinks from the juice counter, eat at the restaurants and fast food shop, buy books and magazines, and even can wrap their luggage at the wrapping counter. If you want to exchange foreign currency notes then you can easily do here at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Pune
Pune is one of the fastest growing cities of India and its growth in major industries like software and IT, food processing, tourism, etc. has been incredible. The city exhibits number of IT parks and continues to attract many tourists with its climate and great living culture. Pune has 3 major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best Time to Visit Pune would be during the winters that start from October and end in February. The weather is pleasant; thanks to the landscape and sets a perfect scene for exploring the city. The maximum temperature around this time rises to 28 degree while the minimum is around 20 degree. Book your holiday around this time to cherish the city in a different light.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, also known as Dabolim Airport is located approximately 29 km SW of Panaji, 4 km SE of Vasco da Gama. There are public buses that that run between the city and the airport every half hour. These buses ply from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, and cost very nominal. Public buses also ply to and from the nearby city of Vasco da Gama. There is no Uber or Ola service in Goa, so you have to book the tourist taxis and other privately run taxis to go to the airport. Pre-paid taxis are available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day. They are more expensive compared to buses.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Dabolim Airport in Goa provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. The international terminal (both departure and arrival) is the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Home to sandy beaches, gorgeous palm trees, and lush green forests, Goa, the party capital of India is undoubtedly the best place to visit in the country. There are several places to visit in Goa like Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach and Fort Aguada. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Avoid summers in Goa which starts from March to June and the average temperature is 40°C. Goa experiences monsoon between the months of July to September. The temperature in Goa drops down to 20-22°C during the winter season.
Pune to Goa Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Sep₹3244
- Pune to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3244
- 25 Sep₹3226
- Pune to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3226
- 26 SepSpiceJet
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep₹5408
- Pune to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 5408
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct₹2982
- Pune to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2982
- 03 Oct₹2962
- Pune to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2962
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct₹2983
- Pune to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 2983
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct₹3802
- Pune to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3802
- 18 Oct₹4755
- Pune to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 4755
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct₹3278
- Pune to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 3278
- 21 Oct₹3278
- Pune to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 3278
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct
- 24 Oct
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : email@example.com
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org