Pune to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Pune to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8866. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Pune and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from PNQ - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pune Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- How far is Pune to Kuala Lumpur by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Pune to Kuala Lumpur is approximately 3477 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Pune Airport to Kuala Lumpur Airport is about 8 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Pune to Kuala Lumpur.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kuala Lumpur from Pune, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Pune to Kuala Lumpur, there are 8 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kuala Lumpur easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Pune to Kuala Lumpur route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹8866 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Pune to Kuala Lumpur. There are 8 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Pune to Kuala Lumpur route.
- For reaching Kuala Lumpur from Pune, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Pune to Kuala Lumpur, there are 8 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Pune to Kuala Lumpur route is ₹8866.
- To travel from Pune to Kuala Lumpur, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Pune to Kuala Lumpur ends here. ₹8866 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Pune to Kuala Lumpur?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Pune to Kuala Lumpur with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Pune to Kuala Lumpur flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Pune to Kuala Lumpur flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Pune to Kuala Lumpur flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Pune to Kuala Lumpur flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Pune?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Pune is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Pune to Kuala Lumpur)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Pune to Kuala Lumpur flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Pune to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Pune - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Pune to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
Lohegaon Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several ways to reach Pune airport like the local cab, PMPML bus, a cab or an auto rickshaw. One can also download famous apps like Ola, Meru or Uber for booking a cab to reach Lohegaon Airport. Before hiring an auto for the airport, one can even use the taxi fare calculator to get an estimation of the fare. Also, if you opt for a PMPML bus then you can book a ticket both online and offline. So, once in Pune, you can choose your transportation according to your suitability.
Facilities at Pune Airport
Pune Airport is home to services such as trolley facilities for those carrying extra luggage, reservation counters, child care room for tourists with babies, a smoking room for smokers, and medical aid room in case of emergencies. Also, the airport provides assistance to physically challenged people. Some other facilities are: Travellers can have drinks from the juice counter, eat at the restaurants and fast food shop, buy books and magazines, and even can wrap their luggage at the wrapping counter. If you want to exchange foreign currency notes then you can easily do here at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Pune
Entitled with many names like ‘The Queen of the Deccan’, ‘The Oxford of the East’ and much more, Pune is a city that can excite any traveller. Loved for its forever-pleasant weather and the laid-back attitude of its residents, the city is deep-rooted yet a perfect metropolis. Pune exhibits three major seasons just like other states of India. They are Winters, Summers and Monsoon. If you are willing to plan a trip, the Best Time to Visit Pune would start from October and end in February. The weather during these months is beautiful, little chilly and breezy which sets the right mood for exploring the place.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
There are many ways to reach Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City like taking the KLIA Express train by boarding from KL Sentral Station. It is the fastest way to the airport as it takes only 28-30 minutes. Trains towards the airport leave this station every 15 minutes. You can also opt for a private taxi or for the Airport Shuttle Bus for more convenience. The good thing about taxi is that they are more convenient than the others, but also costlier. They are also available at every hour, from day to night. If you choose to take the shuttle, you can board the bus from KL Sentral Bus Station. Make sure you check the timings of the bus, as they are not very frequent and you could risk missing your flight.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, free Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange,Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. It is the ideal place for duty free shopping; Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. You can catch the latest blockbusters for free at the 24-hour movie theatre located on Level 2 of KLIA2. Free transfers between the two terminals are now available, making it easier for passengers having interconnecting flights.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur’s culture, metropolitan vibes, amazing shopping experience and great food attracts a lot of tourists each year. The local markets and religious places of this city offer a peep into the local culture and lifestyle. It is located beautifully at the confluence of two rivers: Gombak River and Klang River. If you are planning a trip for leisure or business, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be anytime during the year. The city is a mix of dry, rainy and hot season. If you prefer dry months, visit the place from December to February or May to August. This time sees the maximum temperature of 33 degree Celsius and minimum of 21 degree Celsius.
Pune to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : email@example.com
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA