Pune to Lucknow FlightsBook Pune to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3752. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Pune and Lucknow. On flights from PNQ - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pune to Lucknow Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||5|
|Aerial Distance||1175 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Jet Airways, IndiGo, Vistara|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E836, ₹3887|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||Vistara UK998, ₹3752|
|Minimum Flight Duration||02 Hours & 05 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Pune||IndiGo 836, Departs at 04:00|
|First Flight Arrives at Lucknow||IndiGo 836, Arrives at 06:30|
|Last Flight Departs from Pune||IndiGo 528, Departs at 19:00|
|Last Flight Arrives at Lucknow||IndiGo 528, Arrives at 23:30|
Pune Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Pune departs for Lucknow?The first flight from Pune to Lucknow is at 04:00. The flight arrives at the destination at 06:30.
- When is the last flight from Pune to Lucknow?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Pune - Lucknow route. The last flight leaves at 19:00 and arrives in Lucknow at 23:30.
- To travel from Pune to Lucknow through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Pune and Lucknow is 1175 km. There are about 5 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Pune to Lucknow flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Pune to Lucknow air journey is 02 Hours & 05 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Pune and Lucknow.
- On a Pune to Lucknow flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Pune to Lucknow flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Lucknow, how many flights fly to this destination from Pune everyday?To reach Lucknow, there are 5 flights that fly to this destination from Pune everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Pune to Lucknow, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Pune to Lucknow in the next 30 days, ₹3752 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 5 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Lucknow, which airlines fly to this destination from Pune?To reach Lucknow, there are 3 airlines that have flights to this destination from Pune. Pune to Lucknow route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Lucknow, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Pune?To reach Lucknow, there are 5 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Pune. The price ranges from Pune to Lucknow. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Pune to Lucknow today?The cheapest fare from Pune to Lucknow for today is ₹3752. Lucknow is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Pune to Lucknow through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Pune to Lucknow. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Pune to Lucknow flights?The check-in baggage limit for Pune to Lucknow flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Lucknow airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Pune to Lucknow flights?For Pune to Lucknow flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Pune?If you are flying from Pune, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Pune to Lucknow flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Pune to Lucknow flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Pune to Lucknow Flight Fares
|Pune - Lucknow Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Pune to Lucknow Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
Located about 10 km away from the city, Lohegaon Airport or Pune Airport is an international airport. Carriers such as AirAsia, GoAir, Air India, SpiceJet, and Jet Airways provide regular flights for Jaipur, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Goa, Chennai, and Nagpur. Travellers can hire a taxi or auto rickshaw, board a bus, or rent a car to reach Pune Airport. Travellers can even download apps in their phone like Uber, Ola, or Meru to book a cab from any part of Pune city to reach the airport. Also, Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) offer Airport Special buses to travellers for a hassle free and comfortable ride to and from the airport. On the route between Pune Station and the Pune Airport, these AC buses are available at an interval of every 30 minutes.
Facilities at Pune Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Lohegaon Airport like there is wheelchair access for those people with reduced mobility. The airport even has First Aid service and Medical Assistance rooms. For an easier way to transport inside the airport, it offers luggage trolleys. Also, there are lounges for those people looking for some relaxation and resting while waiting for the flight. Even it provides a luggage wrapping service for bags having breakable items.
Best Time to Visit Pune
Pune is one of the fastest growing cities of India and its growth in major industries like software and IT, food processing, tourism, etc. has been incredible. The city exhibits number of IT parks and continues to attract many tourists with its climate and great living culture. Pune has 3 major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best Time to Visit Pune would be during the winters that start from October and end in February. The weather is pleasant; thanks to the landscape and sets a perfect scene for exploring the city. The maximum temperature around this time rises to 28 degree while the minimum is around 20 degree. Book your holiday around this time to cherish the city in a different light.
Top Routes from Pune
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport (LKO), also known as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is located about 12 km away from Lucknow city centre. To reach the airport from the city, you can board bus 24B from Charbagh Bus Station. The bus is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. For more convenience, you can book an Ola or Uber cab by simply downloading their apps. You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at both domestic and international terminals of Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities. The international terminal (T1) also has numerous duty-free shops, where you can buy liqueur, chocolates, perfumes and more at reasonable prices. Currency Exchange services are provided by M/s Centrum Direct Ltd. at Counter t1 Arrivals area. You can hire a prepaid taxi from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is one of the most gorgeous, amazing and oldest cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. During this time the weather in Lucknow remains quite pleasant and cold. It is also an ideal time to visit the monuments, museums and national parks as the temperature remains between 8 °C and 18 °C. Also, do carry enough warm clothes as the weather in Lucknow gets cold at this time. The temperature during summers remains between 32°C and 40°C. And the temperature during monsoons remains between 25°C and 35°C. The temperature during winters remains in between 8°C-18°C.
Top Routes to Lucknow
Pune to Lucknow Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Jan₹7502
- Pune to Lucknow by Go Air Airline from INR 7502
- 24 Jan
- 25 Jan
- 26 Jan
- 27 Jan₹6149
- Pune to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 6149
- 28 Jan₹5991
- Pune to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 5991
- 29 Jan₹5837
- Pune to Lucknow by Go Air Airline from INR 5837
- 30 Jan₹5656
- Pune to Lucknow by Go Air Airline from INR 5656
- 31 Jan₹5656
- Pune to Lucknow by Go Air Airline from INR 5656
- 01 Feb₹5858
- Pune to Lucknow by Go Air Airline from INR 5858
- 02 Feb₹5596
- Pune to Lucknow by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5596
- 03 Feb₹4813
- Pune to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4813
- 04 Feb
- 06 Feb₹4538
- Pune to Lucknow by Go Air Airline from INR 4538
- 07 Feb₹5336
- Pune to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 5336
- 08 Feb₹5465
- Pune to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 5465
- 09 Feb₹5251
- Pune to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 5251
- 10 Feb₹4858
- Pune to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4858
- 11 Feb₹4557
- Pune to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4557
- 12 FebIndiGo
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb₹4710
- Pune to Lucknow by Go Air Airline from INR 4710
- 15 Feb₹4732
- Pune to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4732
- 16 Feb₹4896
- Pune to Lucknow by Go Air Airline from INR 4896
- 17 Feb₹4495
- Pune to Lucknow by Go Air Airline from INR 4495
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb
- 20 Feb
- 22 Feb₹4352
- Pune to Lucknow by Vistara Airline from INR 4352
- 23 Feb₹3972
- Pune to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 3972
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com
Top Routes To Lucknow
Top Routes From Pune
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan