Pune to Muscat FlightsBook Pune to Muscat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Pune and Muscat. On flights from PNQ - MCT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pune Muscat Flights - FAQs
- How far is Pune to Muscat by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Pune to Muscat is approximately 1680 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Pune Airport to Muscat Airport is about 8 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Pune to Muscat.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Muscat from Pune, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Pune to Muscat, there are 8 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Muscat easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Pune to Muscat?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Pune to Muscat with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Pune to Muscat flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Pune to Muscat flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Pune to Muscat flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Pune to Muscat flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Pune?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Pune is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Pune to Muscat)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Pune to Muscat flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
Pune International Airport also known as Lohegaon Airport, is the international airport of Maharashtra. It is located in the northeast part of the beautiful Pune city. This airport operates both domestic and international flights. Famous carriers such as GoAir, AirAsia, SpiceJet, Air India, and Jet Airways provide several regular flights to famous cities such as Bangalore, Jaipur, Delhi, Mumbai, Goa, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Nagpur. For a hassle-free trip to Pune airport, you can hire a cab, or board a Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) bus. PMPML provides buses between the Pune Station and Pune Airport after every 30 minutes. Also, don’t forget now you can easily book a cab by just downloading apps such as Ola, Meru, and Uber.
Facilities at Pune Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Lohegaon Airport like there is wheelchair access for those people with reduced mobility. The airport even has First Aid service and Medical Assistance rooms. For an easier way to transport inside the airport, it offers luggage trolleys. Also, there are lounges for those people looking for some relaxation and resting while waiting for the flight. Even it provides a luggage wrapping service for bags having breakable items.
Best Time to Visit Pune
The beautiful and well-cultured city of Pune is one of the best destinations in the state of Maharashtra. It is quite popularly known as the ‘Oxford of the East’, thanks to the high concentration of educational institutes that it houses. Other than being one of the major IT hubs of India, it is also the 8th largest city. Just like other regions of the country, Pune has three major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoon. With a pleasant climate during its winter months, the Best Time to Visit Pune would be from October to February. You can enjoy a delightful time with temperatures ranging between 20 degree and 28 degree.
How To Travel To Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport is an airport that serves Muscat, Oman’s port capital and is the main international airport in Oman. So, to reach the airport on time hire a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Even Oman National Transport Company has many buses which stops near Muscat airport’s highway. Also, the busses travels to the many major locations of Muscat. Oman Air in Muscat provides special chauffeur services to its first class and business class passengers to travel to the airport.
Facilities At Muscat Airport
Home to brilliant services and facilities, Muscat International Airport is a great airport. One can use free Wi-Fi by just providing a mobile number to receive the access code. There are several public pay phones available in the terminal buildings. Also, automated teller machines (ATMs) are available in Muscat International Airport, which offers cash withdrawal in many currencies. 24 hour foreign exchange bureaus are also available at Muscat Airport. Please contact +968-24518198 or email: email@example.com for meet and greet services. The airport even has duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers.
Best Time To Visit Muscat
Situated right above the Tropic of Cancer, Muscat is the largest city as well as the capital city of Oman. The best time to visit Muscat is from November to February, while March is still pleasant enough for a trip. The temperature during these months remains below 30 degree celsius. Remember, winter in the city is also warm, but between November to February is the most pleasant season. The summer months, i.e. between April and October, is best to be avoided as temperatures are soaring and scorching, effectively dampening sightseeing plans. The Muscat Festival is held in January, so you can plan your trip for this time.
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA