Pune to Riyadh FlightsBook Pune to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Pune and Riyadh. On flights from PNQ - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pune Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Pune to Riyadh through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Pune and Riyadh is 2876 km. There are about 6 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Pune to Riyadh flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Pune to Riyadh flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Riyadh, how many flights fly to this destination from Pune everyday?To reach Riyadh, there are 6 flights that fly to this destination from Pune everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Riyadh, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Pune?To reach Riyadh, there are 6 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Pune. The price ranges from Pune to Riyadh. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Pune to Riyadh through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Pune to Riyadh. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Pune to Riyadh flights?The check-in baggage limit for Pune to Riyadh flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Riyadh airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Pune to Riyadh flights?For Pune to Riyadh flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Pune?If you are flying from Pune, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Pune to Riyadh flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Pune to Riyadh flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
Located about 10 km away from the city, Lohegaon Airport or Pune Airport is an international airport. Carriers such as AirAsia, GoAir, Air India, SpiceJet, and Jet Airways provide regular flights for Jaipur, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Goa, Chennai, and Nagpur. Travellers can hire a taxi or auto rickshaw, board a bus, or rent a car to reach Pune Airport. Travellers can even download apps in their phone like Uber, Ola, or Meru to book a cab from any part of Pune city to reach the airport. Also, Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) offer Airport Special buses to travellers for a hassle free and comfortable ride to and from the airport. On the route between Pune Station and the Pune Airport, these AC buses are available at an interval of every 30 minutes.
Facilities at Pune Airport
Being one of the exceptional airports in India, there are several services that one can avail at Lohegaon Airport. Facilities like ATMs, duty-free shops, smoking rooms, airline lounges, post office and general transport service. Even one can avail services like childcare room, restaurants, books/magazine shops, money exchange counters, radio cab services, spa services and wheelchair access for those with reduced mobility.
Best Time to Visit Pune
Pune is one of the fastest growing cities of India and its growth in major industries like software and IT, food processing, tourism, etc. has been incredible. The city exhibits number of IT parks and continues to attract many tourists with its climate and great living culture. Pune has 3 major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best Time to Visit Pune would be during the winters that start from October and end in February. The weather is pleasant; thanks to the landscape and sets a perfect scene for exploring the city. The maximum temperature around this time rises to 28 degree while the minimum is around 20 degree. Book your holiday around this time to cherish the city in a different light.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
The present king of Saudi has released orders simplifying the visa process in order to multiply the tourist intake. Riyadh, the capital, has grown to become one of the most sought after places in the Middle-East for tourists with its sprawling malls and intricately moulded mosques.The place can be best described as a melting pot of cultures and cuisines due to its highly diverse population. The best time to visit Riyadh is during the winter months when the temperatures drop to lower levels and touring the place becomes easier. The summers are extremely hot and dry and can reach temperatures as high as 45 degree celsius.
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA