Ranchi to Bhatinda FlightsBook Ranchi to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Ranchi and Bhatinda. On flights from IXR - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Ranchi Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Ranchi to Bhatinda through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Ranchi and Bhatinda is 1280 km. There are about 3 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Ranchi to Bhatinda flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Ranchi to Bhatinda flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bhatinda, how many flights fly to this destination from Ranchi everyday?To reach Bhatinda, there are 3 flights that fly to this destination from Ranchi everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Bhatinda, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Ranchi?To reach Bhatinda, there are 3 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Ranchi. The price ranges from Ranchi to Bhatinda. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Ranchi to Bhatinda through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Ranchi to Bhatinda. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Bhatinda flights?The check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Bhatinda flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bhatinda airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Bhatinda flights?For Ranchi to Bhatinda flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Ranchi?If you are flying from Ranchi, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Ranchi to Bhatinda flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Ranchi to Bhatinda flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How To Travel To Ranchi Airport
Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, is primarily served by Ranchi Airport. Commonly referred to as Birsa Munda Airport, this airport is the 27th busiest airport of the country. Famous airlines like Air India, GoAir and Jet Airways offer their air services at this airport. Reaching the city centre from this airport is easy as it is just 7 kms away. Public transport at every corner of the city is available to reach the airport. Also, if you are about to arrive Ranchi, don’t worry as a number of service providers offer cab facilities outside the airport. Buses and auto-rickshaws are also available for the commute.
Facilities At Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, a famous domestic airport, is located at a distance of approximately 7 km from the city centre. All the basic facilities are provided at this airport to ensure a comfortable experience to the commuters. ATMs and luggage trolley facilities are available at the terminal to let the travellers have an hassle free travel experience. A dedicated helpdesk available at the terminal to resolve any travel related query commuters have. One can spend leisure time at the shopping outlets or restaurants available at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Ranchi
There are numerous popular attractions to visit in the city of Ranchi, Jharkhand. You can plan a trip between April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 40 degree celsius and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. These days can be humid, but also tourist-free. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of November and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Ranchi. Monsoon months, i.e. between July and September is another good season to explore the city.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is the one of the busiest airports in the Indian state of Punjab. Situated approximately 20 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling throughout the country. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. There is the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or a tourist taxi. They cover this distance in about 45 - 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Being one of the newest airports in India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is located just 20 km from the city centre. So, if you are wondering as how you can travel to the airport, read about the following options. One option is that you travel by a bus to reach your destination. If you have more luggage, you can also book a pre-paid taxi or travel by a tourist taxi to reach the airport in 50 mins. If none of these suit you, just take an auto-rickshaw till the airport. Please note that nighttime fares are 50% more than daytime. Also, Ola and Uber (cab-based app) are yet to start operation in the city.
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
Bhatinda is located in the northwest India in the Marwa region. Owing to a large number of artificial lakes, the city is often referred to as the 'City of Lakes'. It is the current administrative headquarters of Bathinda District and is one of the largest food grain and cotton suppliers in Northern India. The historic Qila Mubarak fort is one of the major attractions of the city. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is during the winter months when the temperature remains pleasant and ideal for sightseeing. During summer months, average temperature can go beyond 40 degree Celsius. Months from July to September are high in humidity and weather remains unpredictable.
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available