Ranchi to Bikaner FlightsBook Ranchi to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Ranchi and Bikaner. On flights from IXR - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Ranchi Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Ranchi to Bikaner through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Ranchi and Bikaner is 1310 km. There are about 11 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Ranchi to Bikaner flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Ranchi to Bikaner flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bikaner, how many flights fly to this destination from Ranchi everyday?To reach Bikaner, there are 11 flights that fly to this destination from Ranchi everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Bikaner, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Ranchi?To reach Bikaner, there are 11 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Ranchi. The price ranges from Ranchi to Bikaner. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Ranchi to Bikaner through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Ranchi to Bikaner. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Bikaner flights?The check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Bikaner flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bikaner airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Bikaner flights?For Ranchi to Bikaner flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Ranchi?If you are flying from Ranchi, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Ranchi to Bikaner flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Ranchi to Bikaner flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year-round. It is connected to different parts of the country through airways, railways and roadways. The domestic airport is located at a distance of about 7 km from the main city of Ranchi. One can take a postpaid or pre-paid taxi to reach any part of the city from the airport. Also, Kantatoli Bus Stand is located at a distance of 4 km from the airport. Buses for Bokaro, Jamshedpur and other cities are easily available from this bus stand. Indian Railway’s extensive network help commuters reach nearby locations reach Ranchi airport.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, commonly known as Birsa Munda Airport, is a domestic airport with only one terminal. The airport connects the major cities of Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad. Ranchi being a prominent tourist destination is flocked by plethora of tourists all year round. Commuters travelling to Ranchi through airways will arrive at the Ranchi Airport, which encompasses all modern day facilities. From ATMs to travel desks, the airport has all that is required to ensure a comfortable travel experience. Reaching the city from this airport is not a task as cabs are easily available.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
The capital of the Indian state of Jharkhand, Ranchi has a subtropical climate. The city’s hilly topography and regular bouts of rain ensures a moderate climate all through the year. The best time to visit Ranchi is during the winter, i.e. between November and March. Pack your warmest woollens as temperatures can drop down to 1 degree celsius in the peak months of winter. Summer (April to June) in the city can be humid and temperatures can rise up to 40 degree celsius. Between July and September, monsoon takes over and the weather becomes wonderful for outings and sightseeing.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a place full of colour and life. The city is a favourite among tourists from round the world because of its lavish palaces and markets. The city is a mix of everything royal and beautiful and welcomes tourists all year round. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and experience its beauty in full swing would be during the months of October up to March since the weather remains pleasant. The summers can be extremely hot and humid with temperatures exceeding 46 degree Celsius on some days. The winters are completely opposite with temperatures hovering between 4 degree Celsius and 23 degree Celsius.
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : email@example.com
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA