Ranchi to Dhaka FlightsBook Ranchi to Dhaka flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Ranchi and Dhaka. On flights from IXR - DAC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Ranchi Dhaka Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Ranchi and Dhaka in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Ranchi to Dhaka is 519 km. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Ranchi-Dhaka flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Ranchi-Dhaka route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Ranchi to Dhaka route each day?10 flights fly on Ranchi to Dhaka route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Ranchi to Dhaka?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Ranchi to Dhaka with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Ranchi to Dhaka flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Dhaka flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Ranchi to Dhaka?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Ranchi to Dhaka flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Ranchi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Ranchi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Ranchi to Dhaka flight. Please help!It is possible to change Ranchi to Dhaka travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Ranchi Airport
Covering an area of 564 acres, Ranchi airport is the 27th busiest airport of the country. The airport connects the city of Ranchi with major cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and many more. Some of the budget airlines that offer their air services to and from Ranchi are SpiceJet, Jet Airways, Air India and GoAir. Referred to as Birsa Munda Airport, Ranchi airport is located at a distance of 7 km from the city of Ranchi. Public transport including buses and taxis are easily available at the airport. You can take a taxi to reach the bus station from the airport and then take a bus to reach any other part of the city.
Facilities At Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport is a domestic airport serving the city of Ranchi. It is located at a distance of approximately 7 km from the main city. The airport is well-connected to cities like New Delhi and Mumbai. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. All the basic facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience are available at this airport. ATMs are available at the terminal to make the money transfer easier for the travellers. Also, there is a dedicated helpdesk to solve all the travel related queries. Shopping outlets, restaurants, customs and immigration facilities are also available at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Ranchi
Selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a smart city under the Smart Cities Mission, Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand. November to March are the most pleasing months of the year, making winter the best time to visit Ranchi. Make sure you pack your warm clothes as the temperature can drop to 1 degree celsius. Summer in the city is quite hot and humid, therefore, there are hardly any tourists in the city between the months of April and June. Rains bring some reprieve as monsoons come by July and stays up till September.
How To Travel To Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is one of the finest and largest airports in Bangladesh. There are awesome ways to reach Dhaka Airport like hiring a black, white or yellow coloured taxi. Taxis are a great way to travel to the airport but do bargain with the drivers for getting the best deal. Also, Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is near to Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. So, one can easily opt for a train to reach the Dhaka airport. The next way to reach the airport in Dhaka is auto rickshaw or you can even board a bus from Gulistan Bus Station.
Facilities At Dhaka Airport
There are 3 mindblowing terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport which are for the international as well as domestic passengers. Dhaka Airport’s arrival takes place on the ground floor and departures on the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has many great services like excellent baggage services, exceptional assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, good prayer room, customs counter, several currency exchange counters, and customs halls. Also, many wonderful duty-free shops, awesome restaurants, and, many food & beverage counters are available at the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Here is a good piece of information for the economy travellers! If you want to shower at the airport, simply buy a pass to access the lounges available at the airport.
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhaka Airport Details
Address not available