Ranchi to Kathmandu FlightsBook Ranchi to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹24940. Approximately 15 flights of different airlines fly between Ranchi and Kathmandu. On flights from IXR - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Ranchi Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Ranchi to Kathmandu through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Ranchi and Kathmandu is 483 km. There are about 15 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Ranchi to Kathmandu flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Ranchi to Kathmandu flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kathmandu, how many flights fly to this destination from Ranchi everyday?To reach Kathmandu, there are 15 flights that fly to this destination from Ranchi everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Ranchi to Kathmandu, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Ranchi to Kathmandu in the next 30 days, ₹24940 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 15 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Ranchi?To reach Kathmandu, there are 15 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Ranchi. The price ranges from Ranchi to Kathmandu. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Ranchi to Kathmandu today?The cheapest fare from Ranchi to Kathmandu for today is ₹24940. Kathmandu is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Ranchi to Kathmandu through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Ranchi to Kathmandu. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Kathmandu flights?The check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Kathmandu flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kathmandu airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Kathmandu flights?For Ranchi to Kathmandu flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Ranchi?If you are flying from Ranchi, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Ranchi to Kathmandu flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Ranchi to Kathmandu flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Ranchi to Kathmandu Flight Fares
|Ranchi - Kathmandu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Ranchi to Kathmandu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, is primarily served by Ranchi Airport. Commonly referred to as Birsa Munda Airport, this airport is the 27th busiest airport of the country. Famous airlines like Air India, GoAir and Jet Airways offer their air services at this airport. Reaching the city centre from this airport is easy as it is just 7 kms away. Public transport at every corner of the city is available to reach the airport. Also, if you are about to arrive Ranchi, don’t worry as a number of service providers offer cab facilities outside the airport. Buses and auto-rickshaws are also available for the commute.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Birsa Munda Airport, spread across 564 acres of land, handles a large number of domestic flights everyday. Famous airlines like SpiceJet, GoAir and Air India connects the major cities of Delhi and Mumbai with this airport. Some of the common services commuters can avail at this airport are wheelchair assistance, ATMs, luggage trolleys and tourist information counter. Tourists who are interested in shopping can visit the shopping outlet at the departure area of the airport. Also, there are restaurants inside the airport that offer mouth-watering food.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
There are numerous popular attractions to visit in the city of Ranchi, Jharkhand. You can plan a trip between April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 40 degree celsius and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. These days can be humid, but also tourist-free. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of November and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Ranchi. Monsoon months, i.e. between July and September is another good season to explore the city.
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Statistically, Kathmandu airport serves around 3 million passengers each year. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Tribhuvan International Airport. For travelling from the city centre to the airport, the distance covered is 9 km. This stretch can be conveniently covered by hiring a local taxi which is the most preferred option in the city. If not a local taxi, you can also opt for a prepaid cab. For people who prefer buses, there is a bus stand right outside the airport gate. You can board a local bus only if you have less luggage. Opt for a shuttle service if the local hotel you are staying at provides this service.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
International terminal of Kathmandu airport has Executive lounges. You can avail this facility through single visit passes, lounge memberships and pay-per-use. Both the terminals have currency exchange counters. You can also buy yourself something at the various shops throughout the airport. The merchandise include souvenirs and locally made gifts. Limited duty free shopping is available at the International terminal. The airport also has luggage wrapping facility. There are various other facilities at this airport like luggage trolleys, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, post office and mobile charging points.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
The majestic and alarmingly beautiful city of Kathmandu is a place born to be in every backpacker’s bucket list. Surrounded by the magnificent Himalayas and a picturesque location, Kathmandu never fails to amaze its visitors. So now, if you are already imagining the place in your mind and are geared up for a trip, the best time to visit Kathmandu starts from February and ends in April. Don’t wait, plan a trip with ixigo, avail some amazing discounts and take home something to cherish for life!
Ranchi to Kathmandu Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Nov₹57151
- Ranchi to Kathmandu by Airline from INR 57151
- 27 NovAir India
- 02 Dec₹27603
- Ranchi to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 27603
- 03 Dec₹27603
- Ranchi to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 27603
- 11 DecAir India
- 20 Dec₹27932
- Ranchi to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 27932
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : email@example.com
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA