Ranchi to Kolkata FlightsBook Ranchi to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1634. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Ranchi and Kolkata. On flights from IXR - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Ranchi Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Ranchi to Kolkata flight leave from Ranchi airport?The first flight from Ranchi departs at 09:45 from Ranchi Airport and reaches Kolkata Airport at 10:50.
- At what time does the last Ranchi to Kolkata flight depart from Ranchi airport?The last Ranchi to Kolkata flight departs at 13:45 from Ranchi Airport and reaches Kolkata Airport at 14:50.
- On a direct flight from Ranchi to Kolkata, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Ranchi to Kolkata, the aerial distance covered is 322 km. There are a total number of 4 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Ranchi to Kolkata flight?The journey time for a Ranchi to Kolkata flight on a direct flight is 00 Hours & 50 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Ranchi and Kolkata.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Ranchi to Kolkata flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Ranchi to Kolkata everyday?There are 4 flights that fly from Ranchi to Kolkata everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Ranchi to Kolkata in the next 30 days?₹1634 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Ranchi to Kolkata in the next 30 days. Book from 4 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Ranchi to Kolkata weekly?There are 4 flights that fly from Ranchi to Kolkata weekly. Reach Kolkata easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹1634.
- What is cheapest fare to Kolkata from Ranchi today?The cheapest fare from Ranchi to Kolkata is ₹1634. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Kolkata right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Ranchi to Kolkata, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Ranchi to Kolkata flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Ranchi to Kolkata flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Kolkata flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Kolkata.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Kolkata flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Kolkata flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Ranchi?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Ranchi or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Ranchi to Kolkata flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Ranchi to Kolkata flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Ranchi to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Ranchi - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Ranchi to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
Birsa Munda Airport, the primary serving the city of Ranchi, is located at a distance of 7 km from the city centre. Catering to a huge influx of travellers, the airport is ranked among the 27th busiest airport of the country. Some of the famous airlines including Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India and GoAir offer their airservices to and from the airport. Public transport is available at every corner of the city to reach the airport. For a cheaper and convenient travel, one can opt for post-paid or pre-paid taxis. Bus Station is also located in proximity with the airport.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, also known as Birsa Munda Airport, is located at a distance of about 7 km from the city centre. To cater to the increasing demand of tourists, this domestic airport has been equipped with all modern day facilities. The airport has a duty-free shop for those who would like to indulge in shopping. Also, there are a few restaurants where commuters can eat and spend some leisure time. Travel desks and airport lounges further adds to the convenience of the travellers. Some of the facilities provided at this airport are luggage trolleys, wheelchair assistance, tourist information counter and ATMs.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
Located atop the Chotanagpur Plateau, Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand. Being surrounded by extensive forests keeps the city’s temperatures cool and pleasant. If you are planning to visit, you must know that the best time to visit Ranchi is between November and March. These are the coolest months of the year and perfect for exploring the city’s dams, gardens, parks and temples. In the summer months of April to June, the afternoons are hot but evenings and nights are cool and enjoyable. If you want to enjoy the rains, visit during the pleasurable monsoon months of July to September.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is accessible from different parts of Kolkata. You can travel by a bus to save money. Board a bus from VS1, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Or you can even board a yellow taxi for travelling to the airport. If you want to travel by a taxi, hire a yellow one or there are Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like there are about 128 check-in counters, 12 customs counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Not to forget if you pay a nominal charge, you get a wireless internet at the airport. And in case you want to leave your luggage behind, you can do it at this airport. The items can be kept up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 one can book a spot at the Arrivals and Departures areas of the airport. It costs about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famously called as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata was once the former capital of British India. This beautiful city is located on the eastern coast of India and is blessed with a typical tropical climate. Similar to many regions of the country, Kolkata has 3 major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata would be during the winters that start from October and end in March. The weather is pleasant; thanks to the budding autumn and sets a perfect scene for exploring the city. Other than the weather, you can experience the famous Durga Puja during this time. Book your holiday around this time to cherish the city in a different light.
Ranchi to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct₹2375
- Ranchi to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2375
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct₹1984
- Ranchi to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 1984
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct₹3160
- Ranchi to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 3160
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct₹1984
- Ranchi to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 1984
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com