Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Ranchi and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from IXR - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Ranchi Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur, the aerial distance covered is 2852 km. There are a total number of 8 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur everyday?There are 8 flights that fly from Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Kuala Lumpur.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Ranchi?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Ranchi or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Ranchi to Kuala Lumpur flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, popularly referred to as Birsa Munda Airport, is the primary airport serving the city of Ranchi. The airport is named after Indian freedom fighter Birsa Munda and is managed by Airport Authorities of India. Covering an area of 546 acres i.e., 221 hectares, the airport is located approximately 7 km from the city centre. Kantatoli Bus Stand is the nearest bus stand from the airport at a distance of 4 km from the airport. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available to commute from the airport to the bus stand. Many private service providers provide air services outside the airport.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, commonly known as Birsa Munda Airport, is a domestic airport with only one terminal. The airport is located at a distance of about 07 km from city centre and 4 km from the bus stand. For those who have some leisure time to spend can indulge in shopping at the various outlets available at the airport. Wheelchair assistance, ATMs, luggage trolleys and tourist information counter are some of the facilities available at the airport. Special services for sick, differently abled and senior citizens are also provided at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
Located on the southern side of the Chotanagpur Plateau, Ranchi, the capital city of the state of Jharkhand, remains pleasant almost all year, except three short months during summer, between April and June. It gets foggy on some days and on some days, the temperature dips to 1 degree celsius between November and March, but it is definitely the best time to visit Ranchi. So, you can plan a winter vacation exploring the temples, dams, gardens and parks. Another season you can plan your trip is during the monsoons, between July and September, when the weather is wonderfully windy and enjoyable.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is the main airport of the city of Kuala Lumpur, where international as well as domestic flights operate. There are multiple ways to get from Kuala Lumpur to the airport (and vice versa). The quickest way is the KLIA Express; this train takes merely 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur central train station (KL Sentral) to the airport. These trains depart every 15 minutes during the day. Another option is the taxi. It is usually also the most comfortable means of getting from the city center to the airport, as taxis are available at every hour of the day or night. The cheapest way to travel between Kuala Lumpur city center is to board one of coaches that depart from KL Sentral.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Free Wi-Fi, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, 24*7 medical facilities are available at Menara Medical Group (located within the airport main terminal). Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area. There are movie theatres on Level 2 of KLIA2, where movies are run 24*7 and free for everyone. If you have a long layover, you can book a room at one of the transit hotels located in every terminal for a good rest.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
The beautiful capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is the largest city with a population of around 1.8 million. This marvelous city was established by Chinese tin miners in 1857. The name Kuala Lumpur means ‘muddy confluence’. The city is placed at the convergence of Gombak River and Klang River which provides an amazing view from all angles. Best time to visit Kuala Lumpur to soak in its beauty and culture would be all throughout the year. The city witnesses both dry months and a weather which is hot and humid with rain. The temperature observed in this season goes as high as 33 degree Celsius and as low as 21 degree Celsius.
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA