Ranchi to Mumbai FlightsBook Ranchi to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3491. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Ranchi and Mumbai. On flights from IXR - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Ranchi Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Ranchi to Mumbai?The first flight from Ranchi leaves at 08:55 from Ranchi Airport and arrives Mumbai Airport at 13:50.
- When is the last flight from Ranchi to reach Mumbai scheduled?The last flight from Ranchi leaves at 19:55 from Ranchi Airport and arrives Mumbai Airport at 21:50.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Ranchi and Mumbai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Ranchi to Mumbai is 1380 km. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Ranchi to Mumbai take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Ranchi to Mumbai take approximately 02 Hours & 20 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Ranchi and Mumbai. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Ranchi-Mumbai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Ranchi-Mumbai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Ranchi to Mumbai route each day?4 flights fly on Ranchi to Mumbai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Ranchi to Mumbai in the next 30 days?₹3491 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Ranchi to Mumbai in next 30 days. There are 4 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Ranchi to Mumbai route weekly?4 flights fly on Ranchi to Mumbai route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Ranchi to Mumbai departs at 08:55 and arrives Mumbai at 13:50.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Ranchi to Mumbai for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Ranchi to Mumbai for today is ₹3491. So wait no more and fly to Mumbai airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Ranchi to Mumbai?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Ranchi to Mumbai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Ranchi to Mumbai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Mumbai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Ranchi to Mumbai?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Ranchi to Mumbai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Ranchi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Ranchi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Ranchi to Mumbai flight. Please help!It is possible to change Ranchi to Mumbai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Ranchi to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Ranchi - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Ranchi to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
Covering an area of 564 acres, Ranchi airport is the 27th busiest airport of the country. The airport connects the city of Ranchi with major cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and many more. Some of the budget airlines that offer their air services to and from Ranchi are SpiceJet, Jet Airways, Air India and GoAir. Referred to as Birsa Munda Airport, Ranchi airport is located at a distance of 7 km from the city of Ranchi. Public transport including buses and taxis are easily available at the airport. You can take a taxi to reach the bus station from the airport and then take a bus to reach any other part of the city.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Commonly known as Birsa Munda Airport, Ranchi Airport is a domestic airport in Ranchi. It is located at a distance of about 07 km from the main city and 4 km from the bus stand. To cater to the growing needs of the travellers, airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Those who have leisure time can visit the various shopping outlets available at the airport or can enjoy lip smacking food at the in-house restaurants. Other than this, lounges are also available for the travellers to unwind and relax.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
Selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a smart city under the Smart Cities Mission, Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand. November to March are the most pleasing months of the year, making winter the best time to visit Ranchi. Make sure you pack your warm clothes as the temperature can drop to 1 degree celsius. Summer in the city is quite hot and humid, therefore, there are hardly any tourists in the city between the months of April and June. Rains bring some reprieve as monsoons come by July and stays up till September.
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to a large number of domestic and international flights on a daily basis. The two terminals of the airport are located at separate locations in Santacruz and Andheri, respectively. Commuting from one terminal to another can easily be done via AC buses and taxis. Earlier known as Sahar International Airport, Mumbai airport is located at a distance of just 12 km from the main city. Public transport is easily available from every corner of the city to commute to the airport. Vile Parle(East) is the nearest railway station to the domestic terminal. Bus number 312 connects the railway station with the terminal. Similarly, Andheri (East) is the closest railway station to reach the international terminal and buses numbered 321 and 308 provides the connectivity.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is the main airport in the city of Mumbai. A large number of domestic and international flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. With a number of high-end facilities, this airport enables its commuters to enjoy a hassle-free travel. Some of the important services provided at this airport are Children’s Care Rooms, Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. A number of ATMs and banks are available at both the terminals to provide easy money access to all the commuters. Currency exchange facility is also provided at this airport. Commuters can also enjoy shopping at the high-end brands located inside both the terminals.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, situated right beside the Arabian Sea, is famous for all the right reasons. The winter months are considered to be the Best Time to Visit Mumbai. The temperature during this time of the year goes to a minimum of 10 degree celsius and is ideal for outdoor activities. Also, as the city has a large Christian population, Christmas is celebrated with great energy levels and is a good time to visit this city. As Mumbai is a coastal region, humidity levels remain high during summers. The season stretches from March to May and is not an ideal time to go outdoors.
Ranchi to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Oct₹12160
- Ranchi to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 12160
- 22 Oct₹8657
- Ranchi to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 8657
- 23 Oct₹8667
- Ranchi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 8667
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct₹8006
- Ranchi to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 8006
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct
- 29 Oct₹6115
- Ranchi to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 6115
- 30 Oct₹6124
- Ranchi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6124
- 31 Oct₹5456
- Ranchi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5456
- 01 Nov₹6050
- Ranchi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6050
- 02 Nov₹4552
- Ranchi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4552
- 03 Nov₹3496
- Ranchi to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 3496
- 04 Nov
- 05 Nov
- 06 Nov
- 07 Nov
- 08 Nov₹4545
- Ranchi to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 4545
- 09 Nov₹6579
- Ranchi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6579
- 10 Nov₹8656
- Ranchi to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 8656
- 11 Nov₹10552
- Ranchi to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 10552
- 12 Nov
- 13 Nov₹7048
- Ranchi to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 7048
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov
- 16 Nov
- 18 Nov
- 19 Nov₹6851
- Ranchi to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 6851
- 20 Nov₹7058
- Ranchi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7058
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org