Ranchi to Muscat FlightsBook Ranchi to Muscat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Ranchi and Muscat. On flights from IXR - MCT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Ranchi Muscat Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Ranchi to Muscat, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Ranchi to Muscat, the aerial distance covered is 2723 km. There are a total number of 5 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Ranchi to Muscat flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Ranchi to Muscat everyday?There are 5 flights that fly from Ranchi to Muscat everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Ranchi to Muscat, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Ranchi to Muscat flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Ranchi to Muscat flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Muscat flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Muscat.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Muscat flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Muscat flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Ranchi?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Ranchi or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Ranchi to Muscat flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Ranchi to Muscat flight can be changed as per the requirement
How To Travel To Ranchi Airport
Birsa Munda Airport, the primary serving the city of Ranchi, is located at a distance of 7 km from the city centre. Catering to a huge influx of travellers, the airport is ranked among the 27th busiest airport of the country. Some of the famous airlines including Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India and GoAir offer their airservices to and from the airport. Public transport is available at every corner of the city to reach the airport. For a cheaper and convenient travel, one can opt for post-paid or pre-paid taxis. Bus Station is also located in proximity with the airport.
Facilities At Ranchi Airport
Birsa Munda Airport is the main airport serving the capital city of Jharkhand - Ranchi. The airport is controlled and managed by Airports Authority of India. In the past 3 years, the airport has witnessed tremendous growth in air traffic and several budget airlines have added this airport on their route. Some of the facilities provided at this domestic airport are wheelchair assistance, luggage trolleys and tourist information counter. There are many duty-free shops where travellers can indulge in shopping to spend their leisure time. Also, there are lounges where commuters can unwind and relax before/after their journey.
Best Time To Visit Ranchi
Located atop the Chotanagpur Plateau, Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand. Being surrounded by extensive forests keeps the city’s temperatures cool and pleasant. If you are planning to visit, you must know that the best time to visit Ranchi is between November and March. These are the coolest months of the year and perfect for exploring the city’s dams, gardens, parks and temples. In the summer months of April to June, the afternoons are hot but evenings and nights are cool and enjoyable. If you want to enjoy the rains, visit during the pleasurable monsoon months of July to September.
How To Travel To Muscat Airport
There are several excellent transportation options to reach Muscat International Airport. For example, one can take a taxi through ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Oman National Transport Company deals in busses that travels to the amazing Muscat airport. These great busses also goes to several important locations of Muscat. For special chauffeur services to reach airport, one can contact the famous airline Oman Air.
Facilities At Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have facilities like free Wi-Fi. One can access free Wi-Fi by just providing mobile number to receive a access code. There are public pay phones available throughout the terminal buildings. Also, automated teller machines (ATMs) are located in Muscat International Airport, offering cash withdrawal in a number of currencies. Foreign Exchange bureaus are available throughout the terminals which offers 24 hour currency exchange. For meet and greet services please contact +968-24518198 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are also duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers.
Best Time To Visit Muscat
The largest and the capital city of Oman, Muscat experiences a hot, arid climate all throughout the year. The winter season, which lasts from November to March, is the best time to visit Muscat. During this time, the average daytime temperature is around 30 degree celsius, while the night-time temperature sticks to an average of 15 degree celsius. The city is known for its scorching summers and therefore, winters are ideal to enjoy exploring its many marvels. You can relax at the beach or indulge in shopping or sightseeing. Plan a trip in January to enjoy the world-renowned Muscat Festival.
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : email@example.com
Muscat Airport Details
Address not available