Ranchi to Phuket FlightsBook Ranchi to Phuket flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Ranchi and Phuket. On flights from IXR - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Ranchi Phuket Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Ranchi to Phuket through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Ranchi and Phuket is 2213 km. There are about 7 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Ranchi to Phuket flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Ranchi to Phuket flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Phuket, how many flights fly to this destination from Ranchi everyday?To reach Phuket, there are 7 flights that fly to this destination from Ranchi everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Phuket, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Ranchi?To reach Phuket, there are 7 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Ranchi. The price ranges from Ranchi to Phuket. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Ranchi to Phuket through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Ranchi to Phuket. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Phuket flights?The check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Phuket flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Phuket airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Phuket flights?For Ranchi to Phuket flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Ranchi?If you are flying from Ranchi, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Ranchi to Phuket flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Ranchi to Phuket flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, is primarily served by Ranchi Airport. Commonly referred to as Birsa Munda Airport, this airport is the 27th busiest airport of the country. Famous airlines like Air India, GoAir and Jet Airways offer their air services at this airport. Reaching the city centre from this airport is easy as it is just 7 kms away. Public transport at every corner of the city is available to reach the airport. Also, if you are about to arrive Ranchi, don’t worry as a number of service providers offer cab facilities outside the airport. Buses and auto-rickshaws are also available for the commute.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, a famous domestic airport, is located at a distance of approximately 7 km from the city centre. All the basic facilities are provided at this airport to ensure a comfortable experience to the commuters. ATMs and luggage trolley facilities are available at the terminal to let the travellers have an hassle free travel experience. A dedicated helpdesk available at the terminal to resolve any travel related query commuters have. One can spend leisure time at the shopping outlets or restaurants available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
There are numerous popular attractions to visit in the city of Ranchi, Jharkhand. You can plan a trip between April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 40 degree celsius and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. These days can be humid, but also tourist-free. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of November and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Ranchi. Monsoon months, i.e. between July and September is another good season to explore the city.
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is a centrally located airport serving the city of Phuket and nearby regions. To travel to the main city from the airport, minivans, airport taxis, buses, and Limousines are easily available. There are regular buses that connect Phuket Airport to the Patong Beach. The journey cost around 30 Baht and can be covered in 30-45 minutes. Commuters can also take a Phuket Airport Express shuttle bus, which connects this airport directly to the Patong Beach. The cost of the journey is as cheap as 120 Bahts and takes around 90 minutes.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the 2nd busiest airport in Thailand. The facilities in the airport are excellent and maintains good connectivity with all the other parts of the world. The beautiful location of this airport never fails to attract tourists. The airport maintains good connectivity with the city through a wide network of public transport. 24*7 information desks are available at the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. Those willing to spend some leisure time can visit the in-house lounges at the airport. Also, duty free shops are the best places to shop and take back home some goodies.
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA