Ranchi to Singapore FlightsBook Ranchi to Singapore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Ranchi and Singapore. On flights from IXR - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Ranchi Singapore Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Ranchi to Singapore, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Ranchi to Singapore, the aerial distance covered is 3163 km. There are a total number of 3 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Ranchi to Singapore flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Ranchi to Singapore everyday?There are 3 flights that fly from Ranchi to Singapore everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Ranchi to Singapore, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Ranchi to Singapore flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Ranchi to Singapore flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Singapore flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Singapore.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Singapore flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Singapore flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Ranchi?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Ranchi or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Ranchi to Singapore flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Ranchi to Singapore flight can be changed as per the requirement
How To Travel To Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, popularly referred to as Birsa Munda Airport, is the primary airport serving the city of Ranchi. The airport is named after Indian freedom fighter Birsa Munda and is managed by Airport Authorities of India. Covering an area of 546 acres i.e., 221 hectares, the airport is located approximately 7 km from the city centre. Kantatoli Bus Stand is the nearest bus stand from the airport at a distance of 4 km from the airport. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available to commute from the airport to the bus stand. Many private service providers provide air services outside the airport.
Facilities At Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, also known as Birsa Munda Airport, is located at a distance of about 7 km from the city centre. To cater to the increasing demand of tourists, this domestic airport has been equipped with all modern day facilities. The airport has a duty-free shop for those who would like to indulge in shopping. Also, there are a few restaurants where commuters can eat and spend some leisure time. Travel desks and airport lounges further adds to the convenience of the travellers. Some of the facilities provided at this airport are luggage trolleys, wheelchair assistance, tourist information counter and ATMs.
Best Time To Visit Ranchi
Located on the southern side of the Chotanagpur Plateau, Ranchi, the capital city of the state of Jharkhand, remains pleasant almost all year, except three short months during summer, between April and June. It gets foggy on some days and on some days, the temperature dips to 1 degree celsius between November and March, but it is definitely the best time to visit Ranchi. So, you can plan a winter vacation exploring the temples, dams, gardens and parks. Another season you can plan your trip is during the monsoons, between July and September, when the weather is wonderfully windy and enjoyable.
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
Changi Airport (SIN), situated at the eastern end of Singapore, is one of the biggest and busiest airports of Asia. Taking a taxi is the fastest and most comfortable mode of transportation between the airport and any venue inside the city. All taxis in Singapore run on meter so the prices would be fixed and there would be no need of bargaining. There is also the option of travelling by the Changi Airport Shuttle, which is a convenient yet inexpensive way of traveling from and to the airport. These shuttles are, basically, shared vans that stops at most hotels in city centre. You can take the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train to city center is that it helps you save cost, but it is also hassling as you have to change lines. To make your rides cheap, you can buy an EZ-Link card, which provides discount on not just public transports, but also private taxis and cabs.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
Singapore Changi Airport is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area. You can catch the latest blockbusters for free at our 24-hour movie theatres. You can also indulge in video games at the Entertainment Deck. Wi-Fi is available free of cost to everyone, but if you want more speed, you can upgrade at a minimum cost.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Singapore, officially the republic of Singapore, is most famous for attracting tourists from across the globe. Some of the most popular places to visit in Singapore are Singapore Zoo, Merlion Park, Jurong Bird Park, Sentosa Island, Underwater Aquarium and Universal Studios. Singapore experiences a hot and humid climate throughout the year. The months between December and April remain pleasant and plethora of outdoor activities become available. It is indeed the best time to visit Singapore. Chinese Lunar Year, which is a major attraction falls in January or February, depending on the moon’s cycle.
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : email@example.com
Singapore Airport Details
Address not available