Riyadh to Amritsar FlightsBook Riyadh to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Riyadh and Amritsar. On flights from RUH - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Riyadh Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- How far is Riyadh to Amritsar by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Riyadh to Amritsar is approximately 2853 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Riyadh Airport to Amritsar Airport is about 11 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Riyadh to Amritsar.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Amritsar from Riyadh, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Riyadh to Amritsar, there are 11 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Amritsar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Riyadh to Amritsar?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Riyadh to Amritsar with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Riyadh to Amritsar flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Amritsar flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Riyadh to Amritsar flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Riyadh to Amritsar flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Riyadh?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Riyadh is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Riyadh to Amritsar)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Riyadh to Amritsar flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Touring your way through Saudi will definitely be an adventure if you’re the free spirited kind. There will be rules and regulations that one may have to follow according to the country standards, but that may not not pose a problem if you’re in Riyadh. The hobbies you can invest in while at stay are many. If one is planning a visit to the capital, the best time to visit Riyadh and indulge in these recreational activities would be during the last quarter of the year since the weather conditions are much better. Summers are dry and scorching with temperatures reaching a maximum of 52 degrees. The nights are expected to be much cooler and enjoyable due to the drop in temperatures. Winter season provides for the best time to travel around the place.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Statistically, the 27th busiest airport in India in terms of passenger traffic, Amritsar Airport serves the state of Punjab majorly. It has a runway of 12,001 ft. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport. For travelling from the city centre, i.e., Amritsar City Chowk to the airport, the distance covered in 11 km. If one is travelling via a car, this stretch can be conveniently covered in 30 minutes. If travelling in auto, the time taken is approximately 20 minutes. There are no options available for people who wish to travel by bus or train to travel to and from the airport. Opt for a pre-paid taxi outside the airport to commute to various parts of the city.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
A good airport is always judged by the type of facilities it provides to the passengers. Amritsar Airport stands true to this and endows its flyers with great facilities. The airport has luggage trolley facility to keep the passengers comfortable and at ease. There is also free Wi-Fi that can be used for 30 minutes. If you wish to shop at the airport, you can search through various basic shops selling essentials. Duty free shops are also a part of this airport at the international terminal. Keeping in mind the comfort of passengers, the airport has basic necessities pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc. There are food counters as well to take care of your hunger pangs.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Amritsar is a great city of Punjab which is home to various religious centres, spiritual hubs, natural beauty, Golden Temple and delicious cuisines. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Amritsar. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Amritsar.
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org