Riyadh to Bhatinda FlightsBook Riyadh to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Riyadh and Bhatinda. On flights from RUH - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Riyadh Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- How far is Riyadh to Bhatinda by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Riyadh to Bhatinda is approximately 2841 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Riyadh Airport to Bhatinda Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Riyadh to Bhatinda.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bhatinda from Riyadh, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Riyadh to Bhatinda, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bhatinda easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Riyadh to Bhatinda?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Riyadh to Bhatinda with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Riyadh to Bhatinda flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Bhatinda flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Riyadh to Bhatinda flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Riyadh to Bhatinda flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Riyadh?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Riyadh is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Riyadh to Bhatinda)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Riyadh to Bhatinda flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Touring your way through Saudi will definitely be an adventure if you’re the free spirited kind. There will be rules and regulations that one may have to follow according to the country standards, but that may not not pose a problem if you’re in Riyadh. The hobbies you can invest in while at stay are many. If one is planning a visit to the capital, the best time to visit Riyadh and indulge in these recreational activities would be during the last quarter of the year since the weather conditions are much better. Summers are dry and scorching with temperatures reaching a maximum of 52 degrees. The nights are expected to be much cooler and enjoyable due to the drop in temperatures. Winter season provides for the best time to travel around the place.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Being one of the newest airports in India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is located just 20 km from the city centre. So, if you are wondering as how you can travel to the airport, read about the following options. One option is that you travel by a bus to reach your destination. If you have more luggage, you can also book a pre-paid taxi or travel by a tourist taxi to reach the airport in 50 mins. If none of these suit you, just take an auto-rickshaw till the airport. Please note that nighttime fares are 50% more than daytime. Also, Ola and Uber (cab-based app) are yet to start operation in the city.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, Bhatinda Domestic Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are availablse for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
The historic city of Bathinda is visited by hundreds of tourists from across the globe. To get an insight into the rich history associated with this city, pay a visit to the historic Quila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather is most suitable for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The city receives heavy rainfalls during monsoon season that starts from July and continues till September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available