Riyadh to Bikaner FlightsBook Riyadh to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Riyadh and Bikaner. On flights from RUH - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Riyadh Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- How far is Riyadh to Bikaner by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Riyadh to Bikaner is approximately 2666 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Riyadh Airport to Bikaner Airport is about 3 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Riyadh to Bikaner.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bikaner from Riyadh, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Riyadh to Bikaner, there are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bikaner easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Riyadh to Bikaner?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Riyadh to Bikaner with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Riyadh to Bikaner flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Bikaner flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Riyadh to Bikaner flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Riyadh to Bikaner flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Riyadh?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Riyadh is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Riyadh to Bikaner)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Riyadh to Bikaner flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
With almost 7 million people residing in the capital, Riyadh is Saudi Arabia’s most happening place. A thousand high rise buildings and towers paint the skyline at night. Contrary to popular belief, Riyadh has grown out to be very accomodating of popular culture with places such as the Kingdom Centre, which has a whole floor dedicated to women and all things beauty. The Best time to visit Riyadh and experience the nightlife of one of the world’s most conventional yet advanced countries is when the challenging weather conditions take a back seat. Months from October leading up to March are considered to be the best since the temperatures drop to around 15 degree celsius and the weather becomes pleasant. The level of dryness in the air also dies down and a blanket of cool breeze covers the area.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Situated in the Thar Desert, Bikaner is often compared to a flower blooming in a desert. The beauty of this city lies in its innumerable palaces and old ruins. One of them includes watching the sunset from the Laxmi Niwas Palace, the beauty of which one may never forget. If you’re planning to go, the Best Time To Visit Bikaner is during the winter months when the temperatures settle down. The summers in the city are very extreme with the temperatures ranging between 26 Degree Celsius and 46 Degree Celsius. Rainfall is a very rare event. The winters are very cold with temperatures reaching a minimum of -2 degree Celsius sometimes.
Riyadh Airport Details
Address not available
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available